Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Gym benefits for manlet?

BigMorons

BigMorons

Ultimate Subhuman
-
is there any benefit gymcelling for manlet?

Yes:
- Stronger
- Feel better
- People respect you more

You build muscle way faster and you look better. Only if you overdo it and wear especially gym-fitted clothes you will appear as a coper, otherwise it will make you look and feel better in every aspect. Even if you never get any girls with your muscles, the mental benefits of gymcelling are by far the best.

Yes:
- Stronger
- Feel better
I agree with the first two but the third one is false, brocel. There used to be a muscular manlet at my high school and he got made fun of all the time for being short

I agree with the first two but the third one is false, brocel. There used to be a muscular manlet at my high school and he got made fun of all the time for being short
I never said you would never get disrespected. You will get more respect, but it doesn't mean everybody will respect you no matter how buffed you are.

There are plenty. People won't look at you as some middle school kid anymore if you have a jacked arms and body. Skinny tallfags are not going to fuck with you as much as they used to. You'll feel better about yourself. Less body fat = better face (not to the redpill BS levels but it helps a bit). Also, if your posture sucks then maybe you'll be able to grow a little bit.

Don't expect a miracle, but anyone who says that gym is useless is just lazy. You're not going to become a Chad but at least you'll be the best version of yourself.

your health is better and you might have a bit more self esteem

Yes:
- Stronger
- Feel better

You build muscle way faster and you look better. Only if you overdo it and wear especially gym-fitted clothes you will appear as a coper, otherwise it will make you look and feel better in every aspect. Even if you never get any girls with your muscles, the mental benefits of gymcelling are by far the best.

There are plenty. People won't look at you as some middle school kid anymore if you have a jacked arms and body. Skinny tallfags are not going to fuck with you as much as they used to. You'll feel better about yourself. Less body fat = better face (not to the redpill BS levels but it helps a bit). Also, if your posture sucks then maybe you'll be able to grow a little bit.

Don't expect a miracle, but anyone who says that gym is useless is just lazy. You're not going to become a Chad but at least you'll be the best version of yourself.
cool!
how to start gymcelling?
i'm high inhib & shy.

cool!
how to start gymcelling?
i'm high inhib & shy.
My full body workout selection without any equipment or just with things you have in any home would be:

Chest/Triceps:
- Dips. They are the best thing you can do at home. Proven dozens of times by autistic gymcels. Google how to do them at home. Use a chair or something to lift up your legs and rest your feet on.
- Pushups. You can do them in various versions. Wide arms if for chest, narrow arms is for triceps. You also train your shoulder a bit with it. You can google for the various versions of pushups, what muscle they train and how to do them right. For behinnders its important to know how much you can repeat without failing. 3 x 15 would be a good start. If you can only do 5 do 3 x 5 or 5 x 5

Abs:
- Faggy imo, especially the classical situps suck. You can try besides leg raises and crunches a 10-15 minute ab workout video on youtube and do what they do. Many of the excersises there are actually quite fun. Short and intense with lots of reps is a good for method building abs. Small muscles grow better by low weight and high rep count, same with calves.

Legs:
- Squats. Google how to do them to not hurt your knees. 6x20 with your own bodyweight would be a secret tip from me since in that intensity your quads (which make up 40% of your bodies muscles) release the most growth hormones and test which you want in your incel body. of course a 4x10 or 3x12 squat with heavy weights would be better for fast muscle growth, but the testosterone route is better imo, pick your side.
- Calve raises. Do them with a book under your feet. Additionally put something with weight in your hands too. Dont underestimate the power of juicy calves. Lots of reps, as much as you can, 3-5 sets

Biceps/back:
That is hard at home without anything. Get dumbbells or a pullup bar for 20-30 dollar. I recently bought resistance bands with 150lbs / 75kg weight for anther 20-30 dollar and they are fucking awesome. You can do so much muscle groups with it and its easy to get a feeling for what actually targets your muscle. HIGHLY RECOMMEND for homegymcels: (overall very good channel for no equip or low equip workouts)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY9i5BSC2GQ

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfawH9NsTtI

Feel free to ask me if there are further questions. Always remember to eat a meal with lots of protein after gymcelling so your muscles can use it to repair and grow. Also get 7-9 hours of sleep that night. Muscles only grow during rest phase so dont underestimate it!
You can do all of the above excersises at one day as a beginner. If you have muscle aches, wait until they are gone (can take 1-3 days). It is not worth to overwork your muscle if you want to gain strength or mass. To start is hard, but every single person I know that started with lifting starts to love it after a few weeks and they can't wait for the next gym session.

Also just look up basic body building guides. Much of this sounds complex, but most websites just want to tell you hocus pocus which isnt relevant for beginners and you will get into this naturally over time. 4 simple things:

1) Train hard, an overworked muscle feels exhausted, but is not in (sharp) pain. You will get a feeling for it.
2) Get enough calories (more than 2000 a day, for starters) and protein (1g/kg bodyweight. Some say 2 or 2,5 but thats hella lot and imo not needed, especially for beginners)
3) Best is to get a lot of proteins 30-60 minutes after training. Thats called anabolic window where your body demands proteins. This is important because if your body has nothing to work with it will use already existing mass and you will loose weight/muscle.
4) Really get your sleep. 6 hours at least

BONUS: Look into neckmaxxing. No joke, the neck muscle is small so it grows and regenerates way faster than the others.
You can make siginificant results in 4-8 weeks by training 3 times a week for 5-10 minutes. All you need is a full water bottle or a 2kg/5lbs dumbbell.

Have fun and post results

Last edited:
My full body workout selection without any equipment or just with things you have in any home would be:

Chest/Triceps:
- Dips. They are the best thing you can do at home. Proven dozens of times by autistic gymcels. Google how to do them at home. Use a chair or something to lift up your legs and rest your feet on.
- Pushups. You can do them in various versions. Wide arms if for chest, narrow arms is for triceps. You also train your shoulder a bit with it. You can google for the various versions of pushups, what muscle they train and how to do them right. For behinnders its important to know how much you can repeat without failing. 3 x 15 would be a good start. If you can only do 5 do 3 x 5 or 5 x 5

Abs:
- Faggy imo, especially the classical situps suck. You can try besides leg raises and crunches a 10-15 minute ab workout video on youtube and do what they do. Many of the excersises there are actually quite fun. Short and intense with lots of reps is a good for method building abs. Small muscles grow better by low weight and high rep count, same with calves.

Legs:
- Squats. Google how to do them to not hurt your knees. 6x20 with your own bodyweight would be a secret tip from me since in that intensity your quads (which make up 40% of your bodies muscles) release the most growth hormones and test which you want in your incel body. of course a 4x10 or 3x12 squat with heavy weights would be better for fast muscle growth, but the testosterone route is better imo, pick your side.
- Calve raises. Do them with a book under your feet. Additionally put something with weight in your hands too. Dont underestimate the power of juicy calves. Lots of reps, as much as you can, 3-5 sets

Biceps/back:
That is hard at home without anything. Get dumbbells or a pullup bar for 20-30 dollar. I recently bought resistance bands with 150lbs / 75kg weight for anther 20-30 dollar and they are fucking awesome. You can do so much muscle groups with it and its easy to get a feeling for what actually targets your muscle. HIGHLY RECOMMEND for homegymcels: (overall very good channel for no equip or low equip workouts)

Feel free to ask me if there are further questions. Always remember to eat a meal with lots of protein after gymcelling so your muscles can use it to repair and grow. Also get 7-9 hours of sleep that night. Muscles only grow during rest phase so dont underestimate it!
You can do all of the above excersises at one day as a beginner. If you have muscle aches, wait until they are gone (can take 1-3 days). It is not worth to overwork your muscle if you want to gain strength or mass. To start is hard, but every single person I know that started with lifting starts to love it after a few weeks and they can't wait for the next gym session.

Also just look up basic body building guides. Much of this sounds complex, but most websites just want to tell you hocus pocus which isnt relevant for beginners and you will get into this naturally over time. 4 simple things:

1) Train hard, an overworked muscle feels exhausted, but is not in (sharp) pain. You will get a feeling for it.
2) Get enough calories (more than 2000 a day, for starters) and protein (1g/kg bodyweight. Some say 2 or 2,5 but thats hella lot and imo not needed, especially for beginners)
3) Best is to get a lot of proteins 30-60 minutes after training. Thats called anabolic window where your body demands proteins. This is important because if your body has nothing to work with it will use already existing mass and you will loose weight/muscle.

BONUS: Look into neckmaxxing. No joke, the neck muscle is small so it grows and regenerates way faster than the others.
You can make siginificant results in 4-8 weeks by training 3 times a week for 5-10 minutes. All you need is a full water bottle or a 2kg/5lbs dumbbell.

thanks for your explanation brocel!

do you have recommendation any website or android app about gymcelling?

thanks for your explanation brocel!

do you have recommendation any website or android app about gymcelling?
Why an app? I watch youtube to look up how an excersise is done or what to do to work on muscle group XYZ. Also I gymcel for nearly 3 years now so I kinda have a routine for it

Chest/Triceps:

Abs:

Legs:

Biceps/back:

this is too good for a reply, should of made it a thread

this is too good for a reply, should of made it a thread
Thanks a lot man. I prefer to link this post if someone asks, maybe I will re-edit it make it into a thread