Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Gym at 5am women still dressed like whores

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
I’m at the gym it’s 5am here and yet again toilets are still dress like whores. They have to get Chad and Tyrone’s attention early in the morning

why do you go to public gym
how can you handle the ERfuel

bro are people really going to the gym at 5am? I am planning to start to go at 6am to not have to interact with niggers and you made me scared it will still be full

wtf, I would've expected it to be completely empty at 5am

I cancelled my gym membership after 5 Weeks for being mogged so hard all the time by chad and stacy

I cancelled my gym membership after 5 Weeks for being mogged so hard all the time by chad and stacy
Good. There is absolutely no benefits to working out in the gym anyways. You just age your body, the muscles you gain do nothing to attract women, you lose your time and you get constantly mogged by the genetically privileged

Good. There is absolutely no benefits to working out in the gym anyways. You just age your body, the muscles you gain do nothing to attract women, you lose your time and you get constantly mogged by the genetically privileged

If I went to the gym I would like to go 5/6am too to avoid crowds

Go to a powerlifting gym, no women there

I feel like I would still see the occasional toilet. They infiltrate every male space
Go to a gym where there aren't any mirors and bad lighting, women only come to the gym to takes mirror selfies for their instagram

The hell is this cope lmao

There’s benefits like threatmaxxing. So you don’t get bullied by Chad

I feel like if youre atleast 5”10 gymaxxing/mma maxxing would be great but if youre like 5’3 then i dont think gymaxxing would be great it just looks funny plus you coukd like musclemogg n shiet

The worst ones are the ones that do retarded stretches in the middle of the gym