Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Guys

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I have college in 2hrs :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

It's incredibly over

I hope nothing bad happens but it probably will and I'll make a thread updating what happens

I’m sorry to hear that.

What year are you?

Summer is over, but when I was born my life was over.

since ur an .me user also here is something realtable

so sad react

Lel youre going to do just fine

Over for you, I will probably have online courses

Over for you, I will probably have online courses
So lucky
Update: there are two chads on the train rn sitting infront of me talking about how "clapped" all the girls at the college are.
Update 2: sitting on my own away from everyone typing on here so that it looks like I have friends and I'm texting one of my friends

Last edited:
College boys are simps for the system. Get you some neetbux instead, especially during this pandemic when the getting is good.

Find some ugly friends bro I told you in the other thread, it's better than being alone in college

Find some ugly friends bro I told you in the other thread, it's better than being alone in college
Ye I will once I'm in lesson in 20mins. I hope there's a fellow ugly person in my class. I'm thinkin the worst tho I'm thinkin what if I'm the only male in that class then it's fucking over beyond over

Ye I will once I'm in lesson in 20mins. I hope there's a fellow ugly person in my class. I'm thinkin the worst tho I'm thinkin what if I'm the only male in that class then it's fucking over beyond over
Did you go to humanities? If you are in STEM there is 0% chance you are the only male, it completely depends on what you took

Yes my duderino. My dude. Duder. Friendo

That's how you zoomers talk right?
Nah I swear down fam I could take you any day of the week you wetty. Only normie zoomers talk like that
Did you go to humanities? If you are in STEM there is 0% chance you are the only male, it completely depends on what you took
Don't wanna say but it's similar to stem. I feel like it might be kinda a girly subject tho. Realistically it would be 50/50 but I dunno man.

Nah I swear down fam I could take you any day of the week you wetty. Only normie zoomers talk like that
See that's the point. College is a normie breeding ground. Be careful.

College fucking destroyed me. Dropped out after some weeks.
College for Chads = every day is pussy inspection day
College for normies = a place to study, having fun and hang out
College for Incels = like school, just more isolation

tbh it's confusing because amerifag college is different from UK college

tbh it's confusing because amerifag college is different from UK college
College is still a big deal tho. I'm with kids a year younger than me, in a new location that I have to go by train to get to I don't know anyone here and it's as important as uni

Time to activate our NT personality :feelzez:

College? not even once.

Id have cried if I went to any of the colleges in my city.

Wait until you're a wageslave. Makes college look like NEEThood.

I have college in 2hrs :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

It's incredibly over

I hope nothing bad happens but it probably will and I'll make a thread updating what happens

I wanna go back to college I am trying to scholarshipmaxx but I am too low iq to fill out all this gay ass forms for my masters.

college is hell tbh

Yeah it’s over but take this opportunity to observe our animal kingdom and how foids subtlety fix their hair when a chad walks by, watch them talk in the hallways and hear her laugh, then notice how nobody will even bother with you, not even eye contact.

Yeah it’s over but take this opportunity to observe our animal kingdom and how foids subtlety fix their hair when a chad walks by, watch them talk in the hallways and hear her laugh, then notice how nobody will even bother with you, not even eye contact.
I heard 2 foids make throw up noises today. I hope they weren't directed at me. Although I had my mask on I have terrible height and frame and big ears and bug eyes and my big nose may be visible from it poking through the mask so it is possible that it was me.

At college rn jfl