Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Guys with blue eyes

NIGKOOKTHEKPOPCEL

NIGKOOKTHEKPOPCEL

incel regime 2030 genocide normie movement
★★★★
How does it feel to wakeup with blue eyes

It would ascend many. However foids care more about bone structure

If you have decent Bone structure, A10 blue eyes which is the lightest eye colour is a huge halo, even if your eye shape is shit. @Made in Heaven

If you have decent Bone structure, A10 blue eyes which is the lightest eye colour is a huge halo, even if your eye shape is shit. @Made in Heaven
Yeah I agree, but you have to have an already decent facial shape for it to work.

Yeah I agree, but you have to have an already decent facial shape for it to work.
Cillian Murphy is an example. Bug eyes, but he chad bone structure, still haloed heavily, by his eye colour. Even, thinking about it makes me angry ngl.

It's awesome! I see the clear blue open sky everywhere!

Cillian Murphy is an example. Bug eyes, but he chad bone structure, still haloed heavily, by his eye colour. Even, thinking about it makes me angry ngl.
Knew a quiet HTN classmate from high school who looked like this exactly like cillian murphy but with green eyes 6ft2 and skinny brootally mogs his brother who has the more mestizo looking genes (ie shorter like 5’9 brown eyes darker skin and a aztec mongoloid face bone structure) and his younger brother with his european genes its basically a brad pitt and doug pitt situation

Knew a quiet HTN classmate from high school who looked like this exactly like cillian murphy but with green eyes 6ft2 and skinny brootally mogs his brother who has the more mestizo looking genes (ie shorter like 5’9 brown eyes darker skin and a aztec mongoloid face bone structure) and his younger brother with his european genes its basically a brad pitt and doug pitt situation
I'm Lebanese with dark green eyes, wish I inherited my grandfather's light green.

Shit and tar-coloured eyes are subhuman and should be expunged from Earth.

Last edited:
Shit and tar-coloured eyes are subhuman and should be expunged from Earth.

how do i make them blue

I'm Lebanese with dark green eyes, wish I inherited my grandfather's light green.
I have the asian black/brown eye im not even asian im mexican but damn i’d fucking slap 100 babies if i can change my eyes color brocel

My eyes, in sunlight, are green! But all other lighting makes them appear brown, i hate it.

Mine are dark blue so don't really stand out at all.

Do us inkwels with blue eyes get some special inkwel status or :feelsjuice: :feelshaha: