Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Guy's wife is (WAS LOL) basically fucking bald from traction alopecia, while he had normal hair

• Thread starter turbocuckcel_7000
  • Start date
turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️
★★★★★
EXBzCqZXQAUGWq8

men: panicking about losing their hair, remedies and drugs, judged offline and online if they lose it (google "my husband is balding and i dont love him anymore")

women: literally destroying their hair because they're too lazy to get a haircut, and thus pull on it with hair buns and tails until traction alopecia fucks up their hairline, ON PURPOSE

Would fuck her ngl.

I don't like ponytails on women.

i've seen this so many times the women literally just fuck up their hair because their job requires short or restrained hair, and they're too lazy to get a haircut + they know no one will say anything if they have traction alopecia

this is yet another reason why men go after 18 year olds, they haven't literally ripped their hair out on purpose yet

women without hair are uglier than men without hair

I honestly don't believe traction alopecia to be a thing. Is it permanent? Or your hair will grow again eventually?

women without hair are uglier than men without hair
same applies to lips

why the fuck are there women with no lips everywhere

literally just have hair and lips theory

guy mogs me
bitch is old and balding, no great features either
in ideal world this is what i'd settle for because i want to reproduce
why even bother

women have infinite SMV regardless

I honestly don't believe traction alopecia to be a thing. Is it permanent? Or your hair will grow again eventually?
it's real, and if you don't stop (because you continue to be too lazy to get a haircut) then it doesn't matter if it ever grows back

women: literally destroying their hair because they're too lazy to get a haircut, and thus pull on it with hair buns and tails until traction alopecia fucks up their hairline, ON PURPOSE
Is that the major reason you see so many women with shitty hairlines nowadays?

guy mogs me
bitch is old and balding, no great features either
in ideal world this is what i'd settle for because i want to reproduce
why even bother
this deal was available in the 1970s probably

right now all that's left for us is economic activity and surplus
Is that the major reason you see so many women with shitty hairlines nowadays?
that combined with a bad diet which thins your hair even if you're a woman, let alone a man

just further proof. many men better off fucking sex dolls at this point

I guess if I ever ascend I should try to get the one to get a pixie haircut for safety.

I guess if I ever ascend I should try to get the one to get a pixie haircut for safety.
or have her at home so she doesn't have to restrain her hair and just leave it down

inb4 millionaire maxxing (billionaire if you don't want single moms)

this deal was available in the 1970s probably

right now all that's left for us is economic activity and surplus

that combined with a bad diet which thins your hair even if you're a woman, let alone a man
What foods affect hair growth negatively ? Because I think eat healthy, but I’m balding more and more each year even while I’m on minox/fin.

foids destroy their hair through hair dyes

You can park a car in that forehead

Wife died, time to get some updoots!

It's real. I know some dudes with dreads that cut them because it began fucking their hairline. It's reversible if you catch it in time.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back