Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Guys wife is in love with a Murderer

Grodd

Grodd

TFD
★★★★★

But muh personality

This is your fate as a husband in the modern marriage

Thats why I love TikTok these Women just keep reposting the worst kind of shit. You can really see that Many of them are mentally fucked or have fantasies. My Friend had a gf who kept reposting about male celebrity's crushes and what not. Average cucked 2024 Relationship

Rather be incel than this cucked shit

Thats why I love TikTok these Women just keep reposting the worst kind of shit. You can really see that Many of them are mentally fucked or have fantasies. My Friend had a gf who kept reposting about male celebrity's crushes and what not. Average cucked 2024 Relationship
Yeah it`s so common just shows a foid will never truly respect a Non Chad

Married wife with kids. This is someone's mother and she's whacking it to a serial killer. :feelsclown:

Kek i like how everyones focusing on his swastika tattoos

4044671 1711970250840

why are women like that?

why are women like that?
Foids are pea brained looks will always be most important to them and dark triad Chad makes them wet they`re sick and twisted creatures

Foids are pea brained looks will always be most important to them and dark triad Chad makes them wet they`re sick and twisted creatures
why they can't be like men? they need to act like monkeys, they are so inferior, its weird

like i really can't understand who women are like that

like, there are several tribal explanations for where this dark triad thing came from, but it's something much more intense than any other tribal memory, it's really completely opposite to what a man would think, the amount of hybristophilic men is pathetic while this is a rule for all women (with the exception of some with hormonal problems or things like that)

People can't interpret the meaning of this, it's the complete inability of women to adapt to the moral system, the moral system we have today, the one that resembles the ten commandments is essentially made by men for men

I knew this title came from Reddit. Stupid platform with foid.

Divorce her immediately if not a larp

Marriage is a trap