Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @ guys who normiemax

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
For the uninitiated, normiemaxing is basically the same as looksmaxing, just it refers specifically to guys who try to follow all the most mainstream trends; you know, the stupid haircuts with the sides of the head shaved, $200 pretorn jeans, gymceling and the rest of the stuff. All normiemaxing is a form of looksmaxing, but not all looksmaxing is normiemaxing. Get the picture?

Now here is why normiemaxing is a waste of time and money unless you're already Chad: because everybody else is already doing it! "B-b-but I thought that would make me cool to just copy everybody else?", many AFC beta-males will say to this. The problem is that if you normiemax you are competing with all the other normies which includes legit Gigachads who are 10x better-looking, more fit, and richer than you. In short you are simply just making yourself simply another small fish in a very vast giant pond. And 'foids don't want small fish. It beats being fat and wearing silkscreen Goku shirts and fedoras of course, but not by much.

So, your only viable option to rise above all this is to try and become a big (or at least medium) fish in a small pond; i.e. find a niche and work it. Beta-males are afraid of being judged by others so naturally they avoid this strategy but it's actually the only realistic strategy a non-Chad has in the dating market aside from getting rich I'd argue. A niche product with a highly dedicated base of consumers can and usually does, pound for pound, do a lot better than a more mainstream product with boatlods of other similar competitors in the market.

What I'm saying is run subculture game. Maybe run degenerate/juggalo game. Hell maybe even run furry game (there are some cute girls in this scene although it's largely a sausagefest, but even so many if not most male furries are gay). As always you still need some sort of base level of looks to work with but still for okay looking and even ugly dudes it is A LOT easier to get laid in such circles than in normie circles.

TL;DR normiemaxing is a waste unless you're already Chad.

theres no point looksmaxxing if you wont at least be chadlite at the end.

JFL if you aren't going in the other direction entirely and wizardmaxing, becoming a being the normslime fail to even begin to comprehend.

Normiemaxxing means cuckmaxxing nowadays.

The normie haircuts with the shaved sides really piss me off for some reason.

just shave the sides of ur head br0

JFL if you aren't going in the other direction entirely and wizardmaxing, becoming a being the normslime fail to even begin to comprehend.

Have to be careful not to go too far. Normies, being simple-minded, like some degree of predictability and familiarity mixed in with their version of "different" hence why faux-rebellion in all its forms (Goth, punk, emo, and so on) has always been so highly fashionable.

i mean if they really wanted actual freakshows they could just come here. But they don't.

seven foot tall two hundred fifty pound blonde haired blue eyed lantern jawed gigachads from the future ruin everything

High IQ. I wasted the first year of college trying to normiemaxx. It affected my studies, I was always dissatisfied because I wasn't doing what I wanted to be doing (weebceling), but since I've begun balding, I completely gave up on normiemaxxing.

Gymaxxing is good for mental and physical health so it's not all about looks (but gymaxxing does improve looks).

For the uninitiated, normiemaxing is basically the same as looksmaxing, just it refers specifically to guys who try to follow all the most mainstream trends; you know, the stupid haircuts with the sides of the head shaved, $200 pretorn jeans, gymceling and the rest of the stuff. All normiemaxing is a form of looksmaxing, but not all looksmaxing is normiemaxing. Get the picture?

Now here is why normiemaxing is a waste of time and money unless you're already Chad: because everybody else is already doing it! "B-b-but I thought that would make me cool to just copy everybody else?", many AFC beta-males will say to this. The problem is that if you normiemax you are competing with all the other normies which includes legit Gigachads who are 10x better-looking, more fit, and richer than you. In short you are simply just making yourself simply another small fish in a very vast giant pond. And 'foids don't want small fish. It beats being fat and wearing silkscreen Goku shirts and fedoras of course, but not by much.

So, your only viable option to rise above all this is to try and become a big (or at least medium) fish in a small pond; i.e. find a niche and work it. Beta-males are afraid of being judged by others so naturally they avoid this strategy but it's actually the only realistic strategy a non-Chad has in the dating market aside from getting rich I'd argue. A niche product with a highly dedicated base of consumers can and usually does, pound for pound, do a lot better than a more mainstream product with boatlods of other similar competitors in the market.

What I'm saying is run subculture game. Maybe run degenerate/juggalo game. Hell maybe even run furry game (there are some cute girls in this scene although it's largely a sausagefest, but even so many if not most male furries are gay). As always you still need some sort of base level of looks to work with but still for okay looking and even ugly dudes it is A LOT easier to get laid in such circles than in normie circles.

TL;DR normiemaxing is a waste unless you're already Chad.

:redpill: + :blackpill:

Ps not wrong op although it does sound a bit like that.

Even if looksmaxxing worked, it is still an unfair exchange to enter a relationship since you will have put in massively more effort than the foid had to put in.

How much are you willing to change yourself just to get "rewarded" by some normslut?

theres no point looksmaxxing if you wont at least be chadlite at the end.

Yes there is. Every point of looks affects your life massively. Even if you still dont get laid going fro. 3/10 to 4/10 your quality of life will improve notably

Yes there is. Every point of looks affects your life massively. Even if you still dont get laid going fro. 3/10 to 4/10 your quality of life will improve notably

true but i meant dating wise. normies are just getting chads leftover scraps and they have to work their ass off for it.

so we should wizardmax?

The normie haircuts with the shaved sides really piss me off for some reason.

Same although I tend to hate any kind of trendy shit that everybody else is doing... Well except 80's trends. Most of that stuff was cool. Then again were I old enough to be alive in and remember the 80's I probably would have hated all that too.