Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Guys who I still owe a FACE rating. Patience please

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
I am working hard to get a video finished. I will deal with your subhumanity in due course, boyos. :)

Damn that must be a lot of guys

I'm looking forward to your new video :D

Can I send you my pic?

Videos when? It is taking too long tbh.

i love it when you are feisty habibi:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::p:p:p:p:p:p
KEK, thanks akhi. I'm sure you read my post with the faggot in his car? I'm a bit too confrontational. I admit it's a faulty trait.

Don't worry, it's cool bro. Blackpilled Normies are welcomed here.

I know bro but he was like bragging in another post, kek. The thread's been deleted since though.

@FACEandLMS has so many pics, its quite scary how many ppl he could blackmail

what's the point of geting your face rated by another man?

what's the point of geting your face rated by another man?
Because females are going to lie to you. Other incel men have ZERO reason to lie to you. Females will rate you without you even asking based of their reactions towards you.

i dont care but jfl if you defend this normie that brags about his gh experiences

dissapointed in you
gh? Like gloryhole? Either way i owe him for going off on him a day ago mistakenly.

Because females are going to lie to you. Other incel men have ZERO reason to lie to you. Females will rate you without you even asking based of their reactions towards you.

I don't wanna brag but every female that my normie friend showed pics of me to rated me from 7-8.5 so just lol.

Females will tell a 2/10 that he's a 5.5/10.

i look forward to the new video