Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Guys that are ok with dating way shorter women, are you also ok with having way shorter sons?

Well, any offspring is better than no one ... and if it's not a son, but a daughter, it's fine anyway, so 50/50 chance of having no problem.

Well, any offspring is better than no one ... and if it's not a son, but a daughter, it's fine anyway, so 50/50 chance of having no problem.
These tallfags can choose, and they're choosing to have incel sons jfl.

Lol tall people just dont get it saying height is not important. If you are a 6'6 mogger you enjoy a bunch of benefits. Now being 6'2 is nothing special no more maybe but its not about being tall its about the misery of being short. But once you are not short but not super ultra mogger height then yeah its "nothing" but these idiots don't have a good perspective on the world.

These tallfags can choose, and they're choosing to have incel sons jfl.
I mean, not necessarily. My cousin is shorter than me (like way shorter), but has better social skills so more success with women, he always has really hot girlfriends while I have none. Height is just one of many options. And if e.g. the short women is willing to get pregnant four times while the tall women is only willing to get pregnant twice, it's still a win for the short women as the short sons have a nonzero chance of reproducing and the short daughters have no problems anyway.

Lol tall people just dont get it saying height is not important. If you are a 6'6 mogger you enjoy a bunch of benefits. Now being 6'2 is nothing special no more maybe but its not about being tall its about the misery of being short. But once you are not short but not super ultra mogger height then yeah its "nothing" but these idiots don't have a good perspective on the world.
Yeah you don't need to be 6'6 but being below average is game over.

My cousin is shorter than me (like way shorter), but has better social skills so more success with women
:bluepill::feelskek:

He also has a handsome face. I'd say that the face is about as important as the height, so I might win on height, but he wins on the face. And add social skills and he is vastly superior.

Legit, I think for me the lack of social skills is a bigger issue than my looks, but it's probably also at least partially genetic, so hard to improve ... I always did things which annoyed other people and didn't know why.

"As if height is that important"

It should be legal for manlets to kill every tall person they see.

I'm not gonna say "in a video game", I mean this 100%.

I mean, not necessarily. My cousin is shorter than me (like way shorter), but has better social skills so more success with women, he always has really hot girlfriends while I have none.
Fan Fiction

Normies are such god tier retards, they deny existence of genetics

About 5' 8'', I think
Nigga that's not short. And if he's "way shorter" than you, then you must be like at least 6 feet. Gtfo tallfag you're not incel. You just need some red pill :redpill: advice.

Nigga that's not short. And if he's "way shorter" than you, then you must be like at least 6 feet. Gtfo tallfag you're not incel. You just need some red pill :redpill: advice.
Pretty much exactly 6 feet, and yes, I'm an incel. Height isn't enough when you are socially awkward and unattractive.

Women demand everything: Height, attractive face, large dick, being an entertainer, having a lot of money, great education ... if you only fail in like 1-2 categories, it's over.

Pretty much exactly 6 feet, and yes, I'm an incel. Height isn't enough when you are socially awkward and unattractive.

Women demand everything: Height, attractive face, large dick, being an entertainer, having a lot of money, great education ... if you only fail in like 1-2 categories, it's over.
Nah man when you're tall that's more than enough to get a girl. All you need is to hit the gym and get a nice haircut + beard combo and you'll be slaying average women easily. Social skills are easy to obtain. All you need to do is be able to listen to people and say what's on your mind without filtering your thoughts. If I was your height I wouldn't be on this site, I'd be balls deep in pussy right now.

Well ... I really should exercise more, you are right. But nice haircut is over, my hair is pretty bad.
And when I don't filter my thoughts I always offend people, I don't know why. Unfortunately I simply have extremely low social intelligence. And lol, balls deep in pussy could only be true because my dick is so small ...

id like my sons shorter :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: