Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Guys telling me they workout for themselves and not for girls is just like a girl saying I wear makeup for myself and not to impress guys.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
If gym didn’t give guys muscles and girls couldn’t tell the difference between guy who works out and the guy who doesn’t, just like they can’t tell which guy has A blood type or O blood type. Then none of these guys would be working out putting 2 hours in gym daily and putting rest of their time meal prepping and watching motivational videos.

I have seen this so many times. Every time I tell my ethnic friends, what’s the point of working out? Not like it’s helping you get any girls.

You go clubbing or try to pick up chicks but the good looking 6’3 tall white guy with good genetics out performs you every single time while putting fraction of the work.

Their response is always “I do it for myself bro not for the girls”.

Yea right lmao. We both know you do it cuz you still have hope that lifting will get you laid. Don’t fyckin lie to me and say you do it for yourself.

They are 100% brainwashed by this instagram culture which tells them to do this for “yourself”.

Improving your body and having muscles has became synonymous with being good looking which is not true at all and it’s a scam.

Good looking mean tall height, good jaw, nice eyes, white, full head of hair nw0.

All these guys are so delusional I just can’t pull them out of the matrix. They will die and commit suicide if they had the realization which I have I had. It’s over for men.

6E2F26A8 9A97 48F2 A97A 87C071F10B9F

Last edited:
Being healthy on the body also helps the mind .... its pretty badass to work out a lot and stuff . its just another form of cope you could like it or not but that dosnt mean its meaningless . there's no downsides of working out and a lot of benefits ... i would do it if i could

Being healthy on the body also helps the mind .... its pretty badass to work out a lot and stuff . its just another form of cope you could like it or not but that dosnt mean its meaningless . there's no downsides of working out and a lot of benefits ... i would do it if i could

This.

Yea but you don’t need to workout to be healthy. You just need to eat clean and maybe jog or swim or just play sports.

People who lift, meal prep and count calories are 100% doing it to impress girls and lying to themself that it’s for themself.

They are trying to build a certain type of physique that media is telling them to build so they can attract girls. Taking all this creatin, whey protein powder, mass gainers and other bs supplements and buying these tank tops to show their muscles is all a facade to attract girls.

No your thread title is wrong, working out is good for your health while makeup is nothing but looks. But I agree that many men does it soley for looks and then lies about it.

Tbh I believe some of them, because working out does make your feel physically good, it releases hormones that make you feel good, and it’s a hobby.

But definitely some men do it because they think women care about muscles.

All modern culture is nothing but lies

*Makes me stronger
*Makes me bigger which helps with being bullied less
*Lifting and having muscle makes me feel better
*Allows me to eat more

Yes,I started lifting for the girls when I was redpilled.But even after becoming blackpilled I still do it as it has other benefits which I stated

*Makes me stronger
*Allows me to eat more

Yes,I started lifting for the girls when I was redpilled.But even after becoming blackpilled I still do it as it has other benefits which I stated
same

The only reason to workout is to keep your weight down and your FACE lean

I work out to brag to about my crappy lifts on forums.

to some extent I work out to make myself more attractive to foids but...

if all the foids in the world disappeared, I would still workout, I wouldn't become a fat lazy cunt, i do it for myself at least to some extent

True. Pretty much everything everyone does is done in order to impress people. For this reason I hate humanity .

I guess it helps you feel more confident and assertive, because you can kinda back it up with muscles instead of your attitude being comical, and that you must be "compensating for something".

I certainly don't lift for girls or at least that's far from the priority. I'll never have a girl anyway jfl.

You should work out to become a bettER 5th GenERation soldiER ...

Joke.

Nobody likes a fat unkempt slob even other Incels. That's why I always try & watch what I eat & get in physical exercise as much as possible no matter how trivial it is. We had one in here who turned out to be a serial LARPer.

I’d say only a small fraction of guys lift “for themselves”. Most of them are in it for the aesthetics

I’d say only a small fraction of guys lift “for themselves”. Most of them are in it for the aesthetics
Lifting for aesthetics = lifting for girls/society.

Comments are full of copers. It’s like trying to convince a girl no you wear makeup to impress guys not for yourself.

The fact that guys chose the most inconvenient path to become healthy says it all. They want the body to impress girls.

Like I said you can eat as much as you want if you run/play sports. lifting is not the only way to exercise.
Infact you are putting yourself in danger and you are bound to get injured. You are doing all this to impress girls.

Gymcels will continue to cope. You can’t change their mind.

If you have ever made a comment saying “I
have been lifting and I am not able to get women” then you lift for women.

*Makes me stronger
*Allows me to eat more

I lift because i don't have much else to do

I wish I could work out tbh.
For myself!

But it's hard to be physically motivated when you constantly are in pain.

Retard tier post, doesn't even require an explanation.

Low iq gymcel spotted. Back to lifting things up and putting them down. Thats your life purpose. Maybe gymceling will increase your height, remember to do your pullups kek

I lift because i don't have much else to do
This really.

Also because having muscles make mundane chores easier.

And because having muscles and being fit make me better prepared for a self-defense situation, which is necessary as an incel.

Honestly, that's the reason why I quit the gym.

tbh I think it depends

some genuinely do it not for foids

majority most likely do it for foids

usually the majority are ones that go to gym

minority(like me) do not do too much exercize and do just enough to be healthy

and guys who rag on other guys for working out are usually out of shape and coping with their crab in a bucket mentality. You are not looking out for our interests, you simply want easier competition. I actually need to workout for my job anyways

Last edited:
At least I won't be able to get tackled by an 80-year-old foid because I am not a weak wimp. JFL at willingly letting your body be so weak that you get mogged by gym foids. Instead of spending 2 hours for the gym, you spend it here or on vidya. You are truly stupid.

People who think it is impossible to go to the gym for yourself are cucks. Everything they do is for foids and they project that insecurity onto others. No doctor will tell you to exercise for a sexual partner but for your health. The only gymcels who truly do it for foids only are steroids users.

Kek, keep coping dude. Also remember girls don’t wear make-up to impress guys they do it for themselves and to empower themeselves jfl.

Idk about you but I don’t live in 3rd world country so I don’t have to worry about senseless violence.

If you truly did to for strength and self defence then you’d do something like karate, bjj, tai kondo or etc. But you are doing gym so you can get muscles to impress girls.

It’s so obvious you are lieing to us and yourself. Society has brainwashed you to think girls want muscles. You’ll spend your entire life working out like drone and thinking why didn’t any girl give me attention when in reality all you had to do was accept the blackpill.

Last edited:
and guys who rag on other guys for working out are usually out of shape and coping with their crab in a bucket mentality. You are not looking out for our interests, you simply want easier competition. I actually need to workout for my job anyways
Lmao “easier competition” you are assuming I haven’t given up which I have. I lifted strictly for 5 years and achieved a great body with 175lb, 10% body fat, 5’8. That got me jack shit with girls. Went from 145 to 175.

Meanwhile a first year tall skinny chad could walk in university gym and 2-3 months later he woukd mog me into oblivion cuz of genetics.
He’d go from 170 to 200+lb.

You guys are actually lost cause. You genuinely believe that lifting weights will help you get girls?? Really? There are guys more jacked then you here who are incels.
I have wasted so much time lifting. My entire university was spent gymcelling and watching macros after my studying cuz that was priority.

You’ll realize one day what a waste of time gym is. Picking things up and lifting things down for 2 hours a day. And then spending next 2 hours on meals.

Pathetic. Then you’ll complain wahhhh girls ruined my life I didn’t even get to to enjoy my 20s cuz I spent it all on gym.

Last edited:
Lmao “easier competition” you are assuming I haven’t given up which I have. I lifted strictly for 5 years and achieved a great body with 175lb, 10% body fat, 5’8. That got me jack shit with girls. Went from 145 to 175.

Meanwhile a first year tall skinny chad could walk in university gym and 2-3 months later he woukd mog me into oblivion cuz of genetics.
He’d go from 170 to 200+lb.

You guys are actually lost cause. You genuinely believe that lifting weights will help you get girls?? Really? There are guys more jacked then you here who are incels.
I have wasted so much time lifting. My entire university was spent gymcelling and watching macros after my studying cuz that was priority.

You’ll realize one day what a waste of time gym is. Picking things up and lifting things down for 2 hours a day. And then spending next 2 hours on meals.

Pathetic. Then you’ll complain wahhhh girls ruined my life I didn’t even get to to enjoy my 20s cuz I spent it all on gym.
You're assuming I try to pick up girls, that's a lost cause for me and I know it. I work out because even though I don't live in a 3rd world country random cucks have started fights with me and talked shit to impress their friends and foids. I lift because i have to but also to avoid potential fights. Lifting is also good for mental health, you get all that pent up rage and anxiety and it helps to blow it off.

Well then you are delusional. Gym is the least efficient way of being active. Cuz you don’t learn anything, you only get big and muscular which is useless.

How about doing karate/ boxing so you can kick ass. All these giant body builders gets their ass handed to them by 5’6 black belt rice cel.

Or how about doing swimming and running to increase cardio and endurance??

How about playing a team sport like soccer, basketball or hockey so you are active and maybe you can expand your social circle?

But nooooooo, these brain washed are 100% doing it for muscles to impress girls. It’s really pathetic. I use to see so many manlets gym cels working out on Friday and Saturday nights cuz they had Hope... it was very sad...
You're assuming I try to pick up girls, that's a lost cause for me and I know it. I work out because even though I don't live in a 3rd world country random cucks have started fights with me and talked shit to impress their friends and foids. I lift because i have to but also to avoid potential fights. Lifting is also good for mental health, you get all that pent up rage and anxiety and it helps to blow it off.

Cope. Again lying. Just don’t lie to yourself.

If you cared about getting stronger for self defence then How about doing karate/ boxing so you can kick ass. All these giant body builders gets their ass handed to them by 5’6 black belt ricecel.

So many body builders get knock the fuck out buy guys who actually know how to fight.

But you won’t do that cuz you wana get big by lifting. Just stop lying

Last edited:
Well then you are delusional. Gym is the least efficient way of being active. Cuz you don’t learn anything, you only get big and muscular which is useless.

How about doing karate/ boxing so you can kick ass. All these giant body builders gets their ass handed to them by 5’6 black belt rice cel.

Or how about doing swimming and running to increase cardio and endurance??

How about playing a team sport like soccer, basketball or hockey so you are active and maybe you can expand your social circle?

But nooooooo, these brain washed are 100% doing it for muscles to impress girls. It’s really pathetic. I use to see so many manlets gym cels working out on Friday and Saturday nights cuz they had Hope... it was very sad...
I did wrestling in high school and I have a black belt in a martial art (wrestling is way more useful). I run 3 miles at least everyday because i need the cardio. I'm way too old to care about a social circle or getting new friends anymore. Lifting is useful for fighting but I agree if you have zero endurance you won't be able to put up a fight for long. I think you just only care about impressing females

Last edited:
I do MMA and I did Muay Thai and karate faggot. I don't even cut to show my six pack. I just want to deadlift a lot. Muscles are something natural which are part of your body and they serve a purpose, make-up is solely meant to look good. The fact that you compare the two shows how genuinely retarded you are. I don't believe girls will like me if I somehow magically lift 4x my bodyweight. Continue to drink your mountain dew and eating doritos while LDARing in your chair.

Lmao you are getting pissed cuz even you know you are lying to yourself.
Muscles have no purpose in this modern world dummy. We have machines to lift things muscles litterly have no purpose.

Infact there are countless studies showing guys who put on excess muscles actually get joints problem in old age. Low iq cel won’t know anything about those studies....

Imagine thinking that every guy in the world goes to the gym for foids. This is your IQ.

“Imagine thinking that every girl in the world wears make up just to impress men. This is your IQ.” You litterly sound like a brainwashed blue pillers

Keep on coping. Only chads do it for themselves I guess and even that’s rare.

Last edited:
I do it to improve my terrible mental health.

I accept that you can gymcel mainly for health, but anyone who says that it's 100% health and 0% girls is either a fag (who is doing it to impress men instead) or a barefaced liar.

Whatever you say cuck.
Bro he’s winning cause he’s letting it get to you JFL.
This.

People have trouble admitting that all individuals are intrinsically "shallow" and do care about looks.
We live in a lookism society. of course people are gonna deny it cause they don’t want to look shallow and superficial.

Low IQ Post Tbh, I at first did start lifting just for the attempt to catch a girl's gaze. But, other than that instance its been a grind for me regardless of whether a foid looks or not ngl. Plus, I rather not die of a damn stroke or cardiac arrest. Jfl at StrokeCels who say keeping in shape is a form of cuckery for foids attention:feelskek:

Yea but you don’t need to workout to be healthy. You just need to eat clean and maybe jog or swim or just play sports.

People who lift, meal prep and count calories are 100% doing it to impress girls and lying to themself that it’s for themself.

They are trying to build a certain type of physique that media is telling them to build so they can attract girls. Taking all this creatin, whey protein powder, mass gainers and other bs supplements and buying these tank tops to show their muscles is all a facade to attract girls.

The allure of the gym is the efficiency factor: you can use some machines/weights to maximize your time in improving your strength/cardio.

A lot of Americans do it to offset their shitty dietary habits: plenty of girls I know who go to the gym and haul ass just so they can drink and eat tacos on the weekend; and cock.

The other thing is people generally aren't interested in doing a sport, but they are interested in being fuckable, so the gym is their solution.

The "feel good" or "stress reliever" is bullshit. They all want to look good naked so they can get fucked.

Low IQ Post Tbh, I at first did start lifting just for the attempt to catch a girl's gaze. But, other than that instance its been a grind for me regardless of whether a foid looks or not ngl. Plus, I rather not die of a damn stroke or cardiac arrest. Jfl at StrokeCels who say keeping in shape is a form of cuckery for foids attention:feelskek:

Irony. Gym/lifting is the most inefficient way of training cardio. 90% of the guys who I talked to skip cardio so their cardiac health is already garbage and they will die of stroke anyway.

If you cared about your heart you’ll do cardio. But you won’t. You know why? Cuz cardio/running doesn’t help you put on muscles, lifting does.

Working out is just a facade.
The allure of the gym is the efficiency factor: you can use some machines/weights to maximize your time in improving your strength/cardio.

A lot of Americans do it to offset their shitty dietary habits: plenty of girls I know who go to the gym and haul ass just so they can drink and eat tacos on the weekend; and cock.

The other thing is people generally aren't interested in doing a sport, but they are interested in being fuckable, so the gym is their solution.

The "feel good" or "stress reliever" is bullshit. They all want to look good naked so they can get fucked.

That’s what I am saying. All these guys are bliepilled to core about gym. Trying to convince them is like trying to convince IT that black pill is real.

The fact is all guys who go to the gym to get muscular are doing it to impress girls.

If you want better stamina/heart health:
Go swimming or running

If you are afraid you of getting bullied. Learn martial arts. Those guys can beat up body builders any day.

If you want to build muscles and look good for girls then just say that. Don’t lie to yourself etc.

The mental gymnastics gymcels go through is too real.

Last edited: