Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Guys stop all the incelism the 15 year old toilet found our solution

This motherfucker is probably a guy in my grade who gets 100 Euros a month from his parents, chadlite blonde and blue eyed

Inceltears whole subreddit is just gaslighting and damage control.

I wasn’t this retarded at 15.

im not reading it

i also hate women still

Everyone is a philosopher at 15. Eventually the “life isn’t Disney” pill will hit her and she will realize she is the sum total of the value of her holes.

Lol, im not getting life advices from a fucking 15yo.

Yes let's all get advice from a 15yo girl whose worst difficulty in life is not getting enough likes on her shitty TikTok video.

wtf is this shit.

When I was 15, I didn't type illiterate like that.

Her problems are miniscule to ours anyways. The most she has to deal with is homework and making sure that Chad doesn't impregnate her so she can go off to college and suck more Chad dicks without having to raise his spawn.

Bullshit, having sex and not being a virgin most definitely define a man. You're not a real man if you can't get laid.

What does it say of you if you're not capable of fulfilling your only existential purpose? THE ONLY REASON we're here is to fuck, everything else is a formality. Science, technology, education, hobbies, past-times, that's all man-made.

Why do we have an intellect? Why do we have survival mechanisms? Why is the desire to impregnate a woman strong enough to override every other thing? Except food but that's a prerequisite so you can live to have sex. Because our entire purpose is to fuck and pass on our genetics. Nothing more. That's the reality of it.

So yes, to be or not to be an incel is a defining thing for a man. Of course today's soyciety encourages men to be servile and docile, so they'll tell you it doesn't matter, but that's just their way of castrating you.

I don't want to rape anyone i don't want underage girls i just want a relationship with a girl who gives two fucks about me unfortunately I can't have that
Inceltears posts should be automatically sent to sewers

Shut up bitch you fuck 20 year old chads every week

Hope this POS will rot in hell

Does that mean I've been a volcel for four (4) decades?

Wow! Thanks kid!

I feel MUCH better now...

/s

No matter how much you deny it women are objects and have one purpose. If someone tells you otherwise they are probably cucking you somehow. Women are inherently linked with violence and power. If you don't take a woman forcefully then you will inevitably be replaced by someone who does.

State mandated camps

These reddit cucks are like politicans, they are out of touch and assume we all think in some homogenous way

Wow. It was really that easy guys. Just take a chill pill theory. Inceldom solved

Not gonna read that cringe

I regret reading that retarded shit

"Just be confident!" :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: