Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Guys not liking my roast beef

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1eh798y/guys_not_liking_my_vulva/

some men (aka boys/dumba** males) think I'm trans when I send pics of me in doggy naked.. my labia minora sticks out.. my left lip is longer than my right lip. I just don't understand how a guy can ruin the moment because he has never seen a vulva that didn't have a labiaplasty or something before?

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

In a based society labiaplasty would be enforced for roasties instead of circumcision for men :feelshmm:

The thin skinned bitches body shame men all the time yet can't take a tiny fraction of the insults they dish out. They cry foul whenever getting a taste of their own medicine because they're so overdefensive of their fragile inflated oversensitive egos like all narcissists. Womeme are an absolute joke.

>sending nudes to randos
>Getting mad that said nudes didn't have the effect you intended

Nice comeuppance

Well people in their early 20's, especially Stacies and Chads can be complete assholes with no empathy.
I'm guessing she is sending her pics to chads who have their pick.

Out of subject but roasties are genetics or are the cause of a vagina used by lot of chads cocks (i think it's that but i need confirmation)

So the whore had multiple guys say it’s roast beef is disgusting?

The thin skinned bitches body shame men all the time yet can't take a tiny fraction of the insults they dish out. They cry foul whenever getting a taste of their own medicine because they're so overdefensive of their fragile inflated oversensitive egos like all narcissists. Womeme are an absolute joke.

Her Cunt has been blown out my multiple chads dirty slut

when I send pics of me in doggy naked
Just casually throwing that out there as though she's talking about feeding her cat. Modern society is disgusting.

Out of subject but roasties are genetics or are the cause of a vagina used by lot of chads cocks (i think it's that but i need confirmation)
:feelshaha:
It’s genetics but 50% of women’s pussies are disguising and they refuse to fix it out of stubbornness as long labias cause pain, infections and bartholin cyst.

:feelshaha:
It’s genetics but 50% of women’s pussies are disguising and they refuse to fix it out of stubbornness as long labias cause pain, infections and bartholin cyst.
A good source.

Attachments

• Classification_of_the_anatomical_variation_in_female_external_genitalia.pdf
    21.1 MB · Views: 10