Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

guys like this have gfs and friends while i get reported for looking at a girl

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★

i want to kill

FUCKING WORTHLESS CUNTS!!!!!!!!
fuck this planet

I walk around campus past midnight on most days and when I was in the physics lab one day two becky's laughed and said "it's batman!" took a picture of me and left

Society need revolution. What a nonsence that you can't look at women. You you're man, male, you're fucking king, not "she". Stupid cucks and feminism.

I walk around campus past midnight on most days and when I was in the physics lab one day two becky's laughed and said "it's batman!" took a picture of me and left
that doesnt sound like an insult

I couldn't even last 2 minutes, I stopped when she said "quick hit"

the fact you even spend time watching shit like this makes me think you are not very smart

oh, where's the gorilla?

oh, where's the gorilla?
D6215b1c7afa8afd01680347a2a06ff5

Should have chased them

you still think about college a lot.

are you ever going to go back to college?

"Creepy guy" code phrase for ugly sub-human.

you still think about college a lot.

are you ever going to go back to college?
yes. considering it is pretty much my only hope for a decent career that doesn't involve back breaking work and the peak of most people's youths, and it was mugged from me by a bunch of worthless fucking cunts who should be dead. I probably don't have the motivation for it though so it's over

yes. considering it is pretty much my only hope for a decent career that doesn't involve back breaking work and the peak of most people's youths, and it was mugged from me by a bunch of worthless fucking cunts who should be dead. I probably don't have the motivation for it though so it's over
I already know your first targets if you go ER

yes, the worthless fucking cunts who should be dead
What was your degree major and year?

If you do go are you going back to the same college for same degree or different?

What was your degree major and year?

If you do go are you going back to the same college for same degree or different?
i was on my first semester and withdrew, went back the next semester i declared creative writing and was kicked out for that semester. i will go to the same one but i have to clear some holds and I'd like to go for info tech if i knew i could actually do it but i doubt i can
loled hard thx, I love you indari
me too

IronMike said:
Should have chased them
"I'm Batman, cunts!"
I'll find a Robin too damnit
"Holy hypergamy Batman, it's over!!"
"SHUT THE FUCK UP ROBIN I KNOW"

its fucking over

I cant force myself to watch this can you sum it up next time.