Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Guys, I saw something really strange today and I don't know how to explain it

IsraellyCool

IsraellyCool

Greycel
Sometimes on my days off I like to sit in Cafe's and read because I don't have many IRL friends and spending too much time on the computer alone makes me depressed. But today I was sitting and I saw two people come in(guy and a girl), the guy was the goofiest looking fuck I've seen in a long time, jewfro, short, chubby, shit glasses, Walmart tier clothes, the girl was dressed to the nines, gorgeous easily a 7.5-8/10 no doubt. Now my initial assumption was that they were just friends, but when they sat down she grabbed for his hands, they were laughing and joking the whole time, now Its not like I've never seen this before, But typically this is an old white guy/fob Filipino girl type situation(AFBB), but I don't think this was the case, because they were both hovering around their 18-20s mark, which in all reality isn't too likely.

Its strange because my first thought was to begrudge him, but it kind of filled me with joy a bit, The blackpill wore off for the rest of the day and I had this really peaceful feeling that maybe someday I might get that lucky. I really don't know how he managed to pull it off, but honestly good on him, I only hope that other incels might be able to experience this type of joy someday.

The exceptions strengthen the rule

It may be time for you to crosss this bridge
https://www.reddit.com/r/SupportCel/

EmergencyRope said:
It may be time for you to crosss  this bridge
https://www.reddit.com/r/SupportCel/

Naw, I mean like I know the game is still rigged and all that, Plus its too late for me to have that experience, I'm already 25, the ship has basically sailed on that aspect of life.

But It was kinda nice to see, they both looked really happy, it was just really nice to see something like that for once.

I'm glad you're feeling happy for them. I feel like there's so much misery in our lives that we need to be happy for others who make it out or never even get in inceldom because of... whatever reason. Exceptions exist and for youngcels on here, they have this chance. Oldcels, unfortunately, have had the ship sail.

IsraellyCool said:
Naw, I mean like I know the game is still rigged and all that, Plus its too late for me to have that experience, I'm already 25, the ship has basically sailed on that aspect of life.

But It was kinda nice to see, they both looked really happy, it was just really nice to see something like that for once.

Ha now I just wrote my n post about it.

Unless P in V is occurring, don't care. If you really want to be friendzoned by a Stacy, it's not hard to do.

Grotesque said:
Unless P in V is occurring, don't care. If you really want to be friendzoned by a Stacy, it's not hard to do.

I honestly don't think he was friendzoned, they way they were touching each other definitely gave off the vibe that they we're an item.

Alright I'll lay it out for you again.

JUST BE WHITE
JUST BE WHITE
JUST BE WHITE
JUST BE WHITE
JUST BE WHITE
JUST BE WHITE
JUST BE WHITE

IsraellyCool said:
I honestly don't think he was friendzoned, they way they were touching each other definitely gave off the vibe that they we're an item.

Was there a kiss, at least? If not, he's probably her emotional tampon and she's just touchy-feely.

KValt said:
Alright I'll lay it out for you again.

JUST BE WHITE
JUST BE WHITE
JUST BE WHITE
JUST BE WHITE
JUST BE WHITE
JUST BE WHITE
JUST BE WHITE

Making a girl laugh is the key to her heart. Sadly I'm too high inhibition and autistic to do this.

IsraellyCool said:
Sometimes on my days off I like to sit in Cafe's and read because I don't have many IRL friends and spending too much time on the computer alone makes me depressed. But today I was sitting and I saw two people come in(guy and a girl), the guy was the goofiest looking fuck I've seen in a long time, jewfro, short, chubby, shit glasses, Walmart tier clothes, the girl was dressed to the nines, gorgeous easily a 7.5-8/10 no doubt. Now my initial assumption was that they were just friends, but when they sat down she grabbed for his hands, they were laughing and joking the whole time, now Its not like I've never seen this before, But typically this is an old white guy/fob Filipino girl type situation(AFBB), but I don't think this was the case, because they were both hovering around their 18-20s mark, which in all reality isn't too likely.

Its strange because my first thought was to begrudge him, but it kind of filled me with joy a bit, The blackpill wore off for the rest of the day and I had this really peaceful feeling that maybe someday I might get that lucky. I really don't know how he managed to pull it off, but honestly good on him, I only hope that other incels might be able to experience this type of joy someday.

Jewish girls have to choose a Jewish boy so their selection is more limited.