Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Guys, I have to tell you something.

• Thread starter Deleted member 26140
  • Start date
Deleted member 26140

Deleted member 26140

KHHV Supremacist
-
I've had this on my mind for quite a while, but it would come out eventually so there's no point in trying to hide it anymore.

I'm...
an inkler.

What does that word actually mean? That you're drawing, there would be nothing wrong with that. Seriously I hate that there are way too many unnecessary short forms and slangs in incel terminology.

What does that word actually mean? That you're drawing, there would be nothing wrong with that. Seriously I hate that there are way too many unnecessary short forms and slangs in incel terminology.
Ew an inkler

Ew an inkler
Greycel IQ.

Go blame incelphobes, they made up these words.

Last edited:
Greycel IQ.

Go blame incelphobes, they made up these words.
Ah, finally found the word in the incel wiki under "inkwell", was rather disappointed of it's actual lackluster meaning.

I think I'm more incel than an inkwell