Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

guys I found a way on how to escape inceldom

Invalidusername

Invalidusername

Banned
-
basically, you just identify as a virgin instead. according to bluepillers, the reason why we're alone is because we use these sites and use the terms like "femoids", and females can detect that from a mile away.

What are you waiting for? identify as a virgin today!

Inkels hate him! Learn his magical trick how he got past the magical female Personalitydetector™

Inkels hate him! Learn his magical trick how he got past the magical female Personalitydetector™
The results happen so quickly. I went out in public and one female actually stood 5 meteres within my radius instead of the usual 10 radius!!!

Then you get mocked by normies for being a virgin, and you're told to go here. I never used to "identify" as incel before posting here, and I learned of this forum from a normie telling me to fuck off to here ironically.

Stop virgin shaming lonely men you lurkers.

Then you get mocked by normies for being a virgin, and you're told to go here. I never used to "identify" as incel before posting here, and I learned of this forum from a normie telling me to fuck off to here ironically.

Stop virgin shaming lonely men you lurkers.
Virgin shaming is so real bro. And I hate the irl pressure people put on others to not be a virgin.

And lmao, that norman just added another user to this community :feelsLSD:

I've got a better one: rope.

I thought you were gonna suicide but leaps in logic = COPE

guys I found a way on how to escape inceldom

Yes virgins.co

The alternative is to just rope.

the reason why we're alone is because we use these sites and use the terms like "femoids"
lmao but what about the countless yrs of being alone before i even knew sites like this existed and what incel terminology even was???

basically, you just identify as a virgin instead. according to bluepillers, the reason why we're alone is because we use these sites and use the terms like "femoids", and females can detect that from a mile away.
That's the term we used back in the 1970's.

Soylent chugger iq

Chad can be a literal toxic misogynistic rapist but he will still drown in pussy.

I personally dislike the fact that normalfags try to peer pressure you into getting a girlfriend.