Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Guys how do i stop my violent Impulse and desires to harm and destroy stuff

• Thread starter Deleted member 29147
  • Start date
Deleted member 29147

Deleted member 29147

Banned
-
Ever since I was little before i even cared about sex and even knew it exists lol
I had this tendency to be disruptive angry destructive mean and i would love to bully the other kids in kindergarten despite being an ugly wog

And yes i got severe punishment by the caretakers and teachers.

Fast forward to the age of 8 I stole one of my grandpa's horses and ran off from home until the police found me after 2 days.

At the age of 9 just one year later ij middle school i broke all of the glasses from all of my classes windows set two benches on fire and broke my teacher's glasses. I got expelled from that school and made my parents pay a sum of money equal to 800 US dollars for my compensation. And that year i spent an excruciating amount of time in a psychiatric hospital

I can't help it
Maybe this has to do with the fact that i have autism psychopathy ADHD and anger issues

Not to mention that i have a slight bit of central Asian ancestry like 10% and if you know a thing or two about ancient history and the Golden Horde how ruthless and cruel they were. They hailed from central asia as well as mongolia

The problem is. Guys. Please how can i be less angry violent and impulsive.
My anger isn't just because of my inceldom but I need to control it. Don't wanna end up in jail or dead

Low Inhib ITcel

Don't, this is natural. Let hate guide you.
Retarded idea. I alredy smashed a laptop screen and a desktop monitor that way. And my dads TV screen when I was a child....

I can't relate as I have copes.

Retarded idea. I alredy smashed a laptop screen and a desktop monitor that way. And my dads TV screen when I was a child....
Oh right that's bad

Oh right that's bad
When I get angry now I go into the woods with a crowbar and smash it into chad-like looking trees.
Last week some old couple saw me so I jumped on my bicycle as fast as I could and rode home full of shame.

fbi is probably sweating reading this post