Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Guys... Help! What is White?

AlexAnguish

AlexAnguish

Veteran
★★★★
Okay so up until recently I thought I was white because most people consider me white. I got black hair, brown eyes, normal white to olive skin, can tan hard in summer. I'm distantly part hispanic and hispanics are a mix of White/Native Indian/black/whatever? Not really sure? I just know hispanic and whatever that was mixed with since hispanic basically means mixed but most of my blood is white. Sometimes I can get mistaken for hispanic. No one is really wrong in that. Anyways awhile back I learned from people on the internet that I'm not white. Because in order to be white some people say you have to have pale skin, or.... blond hair/blue eyes... or.... you just have to be purely European... or Purely European BUT Southern Europeans and Turks and Russians don't count... My White blood is Spanish/Italian on one side and French on the other I think. Some say as long as you're 90% white, others say if you look white, act white, etc white you're white. Others say if people consider you White you're White. I dont know what percentage of what I am. Have not taken a DNA test but I've polled people in my area and most of the answers have been 60 to 70% just white and the remaining difference usually White/hispanic or occasionally white/middle eastern or even Asian... no idea what that dude was smoking I don't look asian at all. anyways... some people stated they don't know but if they had to choose they would mark white if that was the only option or "other" or whatever was not an option.

Also me being white tends to fluctuate based on who is being asked and what the event is. If I'm arguing with SJWs they tend to universally call me white... probably so they can justify claiming I'm Alt-Right/White supremacist or whatever. However these same types of people might start out by thinking I'm some exotic white/hispanic or middle easterner (especially if in summer) or something till I open my mouth about politics then my race suddenly changes for them...

Anyways I keep hearing so many different definitions. What do you guys think? Do you have to be pure?

Just as a comparison of nations. In the USA the one drop rule says I'm 100% not white. However in South Africa I would be considered legally White. In Latin American nations I'd be considered White, and in Nazi Germany I would be considered Mischling of the second degree if we apply the "white" as any nation in Europe instead of just German/Aryan from the Nürnberger Gesetze thus I'd be considered white enough to have citizenship and all that. I'd just have to go through approval for marriage and my status would change based on who I married. You can look it up on wikipedia or any other article but "Only partly belongs to the German race and nation; approved to have Reich citizenship" that's for 2nd degrees. This is assuming they considered All Europeans as White and Hispanics as non-white putting white in place of Aryan. So the Nazis would consider me mixed but still White. Now idk about Neo Nazis, they're not really Nazis if they don't follow Nazi ideology and laws imo so idk if their opinions count as they typically look at American one drop law as the necessary requirements for Whiteness.

Anyways Idk. This is why in my opinion race mixing is bad. It creates confused miscegenation victims like me who have no idea what they are and have a hard time identifying with and/or being apart of a group. It's really cruel and unusual and I borderline support anti race mixing laws. Call me racist any day of the week but until you get stripped of your identity you can't talk. I mean Idk what to tell people when they ask me what race I am. I still just mark white because that's what government employees tell me to mark and that's what cops write on my traffic warnings/tickets.

Did not read lol

You’re ethnic

Yeah I really can’t be asked to read that sorry, but White is the slayer race if that is what you’re asking

Not reading that shit

Oh I forgot to add is there a such thing as mixed white or off white?

Like DO you need to be pure or not? if not then lots of my blond hair friends are not white either... and whites would actually be a minority in this nation.

You're ugly, that's all that matters

If your skin is white, then you're white, that's how I see it.

tbh
I mostly agree but their are obv exceptions like albino blacks and really light skinned asians.

But okay so my skin is white/olive so long as I dont go outside and tan? Does that matter or can you only have the type of skin that does not tan?

if you are half hispanic(burger sense-mestizo) ur not white

but if both parents are from europe and are gentile(non jew) and not gypsy they are white

My White blood is Spanish/Italian on one side and French on the other I think
you are white but not white enough for foids sadly

its over

rope

you have to be nordic/anglo/german-teutonic in order to run JBW

if you are half hispanic(burger sense-mestizo) ur not white

but if both parents are from europe and are gentile(non jew) and not gypsy they are white

you are white but not white enough for foids sadly

its over

rope

you have to be nordic/anglo/german-teutonic in order to run JBW

Not half hispanic. My grandparents were partially hispanic, other half was just plain white. so that's at least 75% white I think? Idk, because hispanics by definition are already mixed with white and non white. So if my grandma was half hispanic half white I dont think she's only half white. more like... something over 50%? Idk depends on how mixed the hispanic part was since hispanic isn't really a specific race.

Is there a certain percent or is it purely on looks?

Not half hispanic. My grandparents were partially hispanic, other half was just plain white. so that's at least 75% white I think? Idk, because hispanics by definition are already mixed with white and non white. So if my grandma was half hispanic half white I dont think she's only half white. more like... something over 50%? Idk depends on how mixed the hispanic part was since hispanic isn't really a specific race.

Is there a certain percent or is it purely on looks?
is the hispanic from spain or new world

you are castizo then

is the hispanic from spain or new world

you are castizo then
Thank you this actually helps at least narrow down what specific word I should use!
I googled it and came across this video. He looks almost like a bald version of dad or his brother when he was younger. Apparently I look similar to some of the castizos in google image.

But... is that white enough to just be considered white or mixed white or what? I'm looking up are castizos white and getting people with mixed results again... uhg... no one seems to agree.

Also btw saw this on a forum "
If Johnny Depp is a white American, but he has a significant amount of Native American ancestry, but still majority Caucasoid. that is to say a Castizo but he is consider and seen as White in U.S. why not the Castizos from Latin America also?

im not sure man

Well TLDR version of this is ...

What do you guys consider White? Is it just case by case? Or is there a certain percentage you have to be?

Tbh white is extremely vague, there are different variotions of white skinned people.

The ones that slay the most usually have blue/green coloured eyes and light brown to blonde hair.

how do some of you type so much FFS.

From your description of yourself, you are a classic 56%. You may be vaguely White, but you have too strong a strain of ethnic.

The best test you can do for figure it out it's shaving your head, if you look like a Skin Head or a Hooligan your white part its predominant, if you look like a cholo/chicano then you ain't white enough for be considered white.

But... is that white enough to just be considered white or mixed white or what? I'm looking up are castizos white and getting people with mixed results again... uhg... no one seems to agree.
castizos are mostly white but cannot really consider themselves white tho

Okay so up until recently I thought I was white because most people consider me white. I got black hair, brown eyes, normal white to olive skin, can tan hard in summer. I'm distantly part hispanic and hispanics are a mix of White/Native Indian/black/whatever? Not really sure? I just know hispanic and whatever that was mixed with since hispanic basically means mixed but most of my blood is white. Sometimes I can get mistaken for hispanic. No one is really wrong in that. Anyways awhile back I learned from people on the internet that I'm not white. Because in order to be white some people say you have to have pale skin, or.... blond hair/blue eyes... or.... you just have to be purely European... or Purely European BUT Southern Europeans and Turks and Russians don't count... My White blood is Spanish/Italian on one side and French on the other I think. Some say as long as you're 90% white, others say if you look white, act white, etc white you're white. Others say if people consider you White you're White. I dont know what percentage of what I am. Have not taken a DNA test but I've polled people in my area and most of the answers have been 60 to 70% just white and the remaining difference usually White/hispanic or occasionally white/middle eastern or even Asian... no idea what that dude was smoking I don't look asian at all. anyways... some people stated they don't know but if they had to choose they would mark white if that was the only option or "other" or whatever was not an option.

Also me being white tends to fluctuate based on who is being asked and what the event is. If I'm arguing with SJWs they tend to universally call me white... probably so they can justify claiming I'm Alt-Right/White supremacist or whatever. However these same types of people might start out by thinking I'm some exotic white/hispanic or middle easterner (especially if in summer) or something till I open my mouth about politics then my race suddenly changes for them...

Anyways I keep hearing so many different definitions. What do you guys think? Do you have to be pure?

Just as a comparison of nations. In the USA the one drop rule says I'm 100% not white. However in South Africa I would be considered legally White. In Latin American nations I'd be considered White, and in Nazi Germany I would be considered Mischling of the second degree if we apply the "white" as any nation in Europe instead of just German/Aryan from the Nürnberger Gesetze thus I'd be considered white enough to have citizenship and all that. I'd just have to go through approval for marriage and my status would change based on who I married. You can look it up on wikipedia or any other article but "Only partly belongs to the German race and nation; approved to have Reich citizenship" that's for 2nd degrees. This is assuming they considered All Europeans as White and Hispanics as non-white putting white in place of Aryan. So the Nazis would consider me mixed but still White. Now idk about Neo Nazis, they're not really Nazis if they don't follow Nazi ideology and laws imo so idk if their opinions count as they typically look at American one drop law as the necessary requirements for Whiteness.

Anyways Idk. This is why in my opinion race mixing is bad. It creates confused miscegenation victims like me who have no idea what they are and have a hard time identifying with and/or being apart of a group. It's really cruel and unusual and I borderline support anti race mixing laws. Call me racist any day of the week but until you get stripped of your identity you can't talk. I mean Idk what to tell people when they ask me what race I am. I still just mark white because that's what government employees tell me to mark and that's what cops write on my traffic warnings/tickets.
white passing is white. actual genetics don't really mean shit if you look perfectly white, and people identify you as white.

In the UK we have no latinos - however if you're white enough you'd probably be told you're 'white'. Most people consider Spanish, Italians and Portuguese people white - even though they have 'dark features'.

This debate is so fucked up that in my mind only gigachad Nordics are white sometimes .

More white than me and therefore mogs me.

You're whatever people perceive you to be. Im not remotely Mexican, Turkish, Sicilian, Arab, nor Greek, but am regularly mistaken for one, hence I basically am those

I'm pale white with black hair, all of my ancestors are from Europe and I'm still ethnic.
Welcome to the harsh reality that if you don't have light eyes / hair it's over for you.

If most people see you as white, you're white.

It really depends on your location, if you were in Sweden you'd just be seen as a Balkan/Middle Easterner. People would assume you're poor and low class. If you're in a a multiracial area in the USA then you'd probably be seen as white, since our definition is much broader.

white means any non-jew whose ancestry is mainly european, so that would include very light hispanics with minimal Indian admixture.

and honestly it is obvious from a quick glance at a person whether or not they are white.

for instance my crush has very dark skin and hair but is clearly white from her facial features. she's greek.

White= European/Caucasian. Some Asians and albinos have white skin, and some pure European people have reddish/bronze-like skin, it's not about the skin, it's about being 100% European/Caucasian.

Southern Europeans commonly have non-European ancestry, that's why they're "less white" on average compared to Nordics, etc.

White= European/Caucasian. Some Asians and albinos have white skin, and some pure European people have reddish/bronze-like skin, it's not about the skin, it's about being 100% European/Caucasian.

Southern Europeans commonly have non-European ancestry, that's why they're "less white" on average compared to Nordics, etc.

See this is what confuses me. It's about being 100% European... but Southern Europeans are "less white" but... they're still "white" right? Less white but still white therefore you don't need to be 100% white to be white right?

See this is what confuses me. It's about being 100% European... but Southern Europeans are "less white" but... they're still "white" right? Less white but still white therefore you don't need to be 100% white to be white right?
If a person is like 90%+ something, people will just call them that something because it's easier. Me for example, I'm 92,3% white (European), but everyone calls me white.

I'm pale white with black hair, all of my ancestors are from Europe and I'm still ethnic.
Welcome to the harsh reality that if you don't have light eyes / hair it's over for you.
I have green eyes but im dark haired, What am i?

most whites are a mix of this and this tbh. if you look in between either u are white
6D418C27 CB50 4F5C 90CD 7683203C3B3B

I only read a tiny bit but sounds similar to my situation

If a person is like 90%+ something, people will just call them that something because it's easier. Me for example, I'm 92,3% white (European), but everyone calls me white.
Yeah I'd just call you white. Nothing else unless you specified. I really think that's just how we should identify people. If you look white, act white, identify as white then you're white despite having a non-white ancestor.

Johnny Depp and Keanu Reeves both look white but have some non-white ancestry but Johnny is White and Keanu is not because Keanu does not identify as white. Lots of white people who are mixed or sometimes even just plain 100% white seem to try to identify with being non-white. Then there are people like Talcum X lol
Now days prob lots of political privilege points for being not white. So.. seems like anyone who looks white and claims to be white is probably white.
I only read a tiny bit but sounds similar to my situation
LSS if you look white enough to be considered white by the community. To be white all you have to do is say you're white is what it seems like.
I have green eyes but im dark haired, What am i?
If you look white, act white, identify as white and share white culture you're just White.
If you're distantly mixed with say some black blood and you start rapping and sagging your pants then you can be not white, maybe a white skinned black I guess.
Slav or jewish = ethnic
Idk about Jews because they literally do not identify as white and actively attack white culture and society but Slavs are most definitely white. Whiter than far western and southern europeans.

Last edited:
What a weird coincidence that Brazil and Africa both have odd-one-out majority white populations in their south
Whites chose the coldest parts to live in in both places.

Castizo, looks like you have to suffer with the rest of us whites.