Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Guys get rejected because they don’t listen to they’re gut.

Clownworldcell

Clownworldcell

Recruit
★★★★★
When it comes to what your gut instinct tells you it’s best to listen to what it’s telling you especially if it’s a negative gut instinct. I’ve always had that negative gut instinct that the foids I like don’t like me. This example of how i listen to my intuition is the reason why I don’t ask out the foids I have a crush on. Anyway giving up on getting a girlfriend is something I did along time ago

Chad fucks and dump
Betabuxxed normies takes the dump
Incels stay lonely

that's what the bluepill is for
The blue pill is for people who disregard what they’re gut instinct says about who likes them and who does not like them your coment was a based coment because you said what it is for what it really is

I’m waiting for ai foids at this point

I’m waiting for ai foids at this point
AI foids are available now through apps where you can talk to an AI foid, we are a long way away from simulations about relationships with foids that feel indistinguishable from reality if that’s what you mean by what your waiting for.

The blue pill is for people who disregard what they’re gut instinct says about who likes them and who does not like them your coment was a based coment because you said what it is for what it really is

My instincts rarely betray me

high IQ

people's intuition often holds them back from getting into no-win situations. a fish shouldn't try to defeat a blue whale on a weight scale

when the deck is stacked enough, there's no point

you can have as many virtues as you want, but it's just pearls before swine and not usually worth showing them. bluepillers pretend everything is benign, but if you pay attention the thought may come to you that society fucking hates you and thinks you're worse than a bear. it's important to know your enemy, as those canadian fagshits once said before their recent transformation into the shittiest pop band alive

Last edited:
bluepillers are dogmatics, who have sweeping doctrines abt how society works and will twist the reality to conform to that

they take society at its word, believing that foids want whatever they say they want, that things are fair and orderly just bc they say so, that rape vans are bad bc they make jews cry, etc.

intuition can be more subtle, taking into account all relevant factors. not only what people say abt themselves, but also what's unsaid, what's ommitted, what's taken for granted or is not to be taken seriously

that's why they're so anxious to make people believe in their absurd doctrines. bc they don't want people free to make up their own mind