Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Guys are we in hell?

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Maybe we died - not noticing it - and were sent to hell.

Our situation is too horroble to be true

No, I don't think it's literal hell. But if there are multiple realities out there, ours must be among the most disgusting and brutal.

The world ended in 2012

it could be worse, I could be curry

the gods who placed you here are laughing at you because you were supposed to kill yourself to end the game, but like the cuck you are, you're still here

the gods who placed you here are laughing at you because you were supposed to kill yourself to end the game, but like the cuck you are, you're still here
Great words! Exactly

Maybe we are in hell and havent noticed it .
But i think its more plausible that we are trapped in Limbo and this Life
is just a test to see if we are worthy of whatever comes after .
I think this life is cruel , but not cruel enough to be straight up hell .
the gods who placed you here are laughing at you because you were supposed to kill yourself to end the game
The gods are laughing about us either way .

Yeah, we're in hell world

Sounds too good to be true

No, I don't think it's literal hell. But if there are multiple realities out there, ours must be among the most disgusting and brutal.

Yes, maybe there are various "planes of existence" as some religions claim. After I die, I will come to a better plane of existence while the majority of this earth (Trump and Clinton alike) will go to some sort of hell.

It is a likely possibility.

Maybe we are in hell and havent noticed it .
But i think its more plausible that we are trapped in Limbo and this Life
is just a test to see if we are worthy of whatever comes after .

After such test i realy dont need any after.

Ever since late 2013, we have entered an alternate reality, where everything has turned upside down.

Source: From experience.

Ever since late 2013, we have entered an alternate reality, where everything has turned upside down.

Source: From experience.

The same bro; from personal experiance 2013

I seriously think this tbh. Life is too shit for it not to be
Know what, i noticed as people started to change in 2013 - 14. Those who i knew had turned to moral monsters. And all the world seems started its transgession. I tell you.

Know what, i noticed as people started to change in 2013 - 14. Those who i knew had turned to moral monsters. And all the world seems started its transgession. I tell you.

Word man. I feel like there’s a lot more biblical stuff going on too.

Word man. I feel like there’s a lot more biblical stuff going on too.
Me too me too. Just look at describtion of the end of the world in Quran...

I hope not. I am hoping to heavenmaxx. The afterlife is literally my only chance to be happy.