Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Guys 1 year ago I mixed hair dye and some other lotion together and inhaled it and my body has been deteriorating ever since

R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
Title : the first day my heart rate was beating 100mph and I would fall to the ground gasping for air , this would happen daily for about a mount then I could only gasp for breaths and breath throw a small section in my throat ever since different pains have been occurring any idea to stop it?? Doctors say nothing is wrong

Guys 1 year ago I mixed hair dye and some other lotion together and inhaled it​

:bigbrain:

thats what you get retard

why did you inhale that

See a pulmonologist.

Maybe you have COPD or some form of pneumonia and don’t know it.

I had a really long term low grade pneumonia that robbed me of my strength and damn near killed me before my nearly dying and subsequent hospitalization and rehabilitation from that and othER factors. :feelshehe:

See a pulmonologist.

Maybe you have COPD or some form of pneumonia and don’t know it.

I had a really long term low grade pneumonia that robbed me of my strength and damn near killed me before my nearly dying and subsequent hospitalization and rehabilitation from that and othER factors. :feelshehe:
How did you get healed from it

How did you get healed from it
Antibiotics + being on a ventilator for I think a little ovER a month or two. :feelshehe:

Also in my case I think the hardcore water pill dosage they had me on helped too but you probably won’t need that.

Title : the first day my heart rate was beating 100mph and I would fall to the ground gasping for air , this would happen daily for about a mount then I could only gasp for breaths and breath throw a small section in my throat ever since different pains have been occurring any idea to stop it?? Doctors say nothing is wrong
Why? Were you trying to lighten your features?

I was

trying bleach my skin and rubbed it on my face I think I’m slowly dying
Retarded silly ass nigga just get skin bleach, colored lip balm. Maybe light brown contacts

Home remedys aint doing shit

I hate having dark skin now I might die I’m now having constant stomach pain and can only take partial breaths
Check the doctor man. Don’t do any retarded shit next time nigger just buy skin bleaching cream its not that hard. Don’t go too kight though or you’ll look uncanny go for a medium skin look like fanum

Didn’t ask to be one
Whats your other stats (height, dick size) because your framelet and you have an odd shaped head and probably all the negative facial features niggers have too and your non nt so thats what seperates you between incel and truecel

Whats your other stats (height, dick size) because your framelet and you have an odd shaped head and probably all the negative facial features niggers have too and your non nt so thats what seperates you between incel and truecel
5’10 cock phone length where did you see my head

5’10 cock phone length where did you see my head
You posted your haircut. Phone length cock on a black guy is brutal. The only White thing about you is your cock size, and even then you’re like half an inch to a full inch smaller depending on what phone you got.