Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Guy with mask get more tinder sex than every incel here combined

L

Livid

Recruit
★★★★
This is brutal. WTF man. Girls want to fuck this guy who doesn't even show his face.

thugmax.

btw jfl if u think they would fuck him if he was ugly after taking mask off

In one of my sci-fi book drafts, in the future it is normal to wear mask in everyday life due to overpresent lookism and total surveillance.

I wonder what would happen if you dressed up as IRA member in London tinder or as Islamic terrorist in New York tinder

This is nothing more but mere curiosity. They know damn well that they have all the power in the world over this man and they may ask him for pictures first or just decide on the day he is ugly as fuck. By hiding your face you simply create an element of "unknown" which is often used in animal kingdom to attract females to mate. We are nothing but animals dominated by our instincts foids are prime example.

Wow, looks theory crushed in this one? what the fuckl

They can tell he has a strong jaw.

Oh im subbed to him :feelstrash: :feelsseriously:

What the fuck is this, he got girls telling him they should fuck and shit, on a fucking picture with a mask hiding 95% of his face? What is this?

What the fuck is this, he got girls telling him they should fuck and shit, on a fucking picture with a mask hiding 95% of his face? What is this?
Thug larp is that powerful. Fuck thuglarpers. Subhumans that basically subhumanmaxx (thugmaxx) that slay more than guys who mog them.

He is popular, they want to be in a video and talk to someone well knouwn.

Just be a famous Jewtuber with 3.6m subscribers and have a good facial outline bro. With or without mask that guy will slay regardless, foids can detect inferior genes and bypass shitty attempts at hiding them such as wearing a mask.

Just be a successful YouTube broooo.

I would like to see a foid go through with the fuck. This is jestermaxxing.

In one of my sci-fi book drafts, in the future it is normal to wear mask in everyday life due to overpresent lookism and total surveillance.
cool concept tbh, i had the idea that women walk on the street in opaque bubbles that can be turned on/off, to prevent being approached or even seen by ugly males, and the bubbles are tinted pink so everyone knows not to push them around and to be courteous to the invisible female, they turn them off if they meet a good looking man or arrive at their destination, also it's considered rude to keep them on while talking to a sales person or cashier or whatever but stacies do it anyway

just maskmaxx bro :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman: