Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Guy with dwarfism jestermaxxes in order to impress foids and gain clout.

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-
Now, according to inceltears, any guy who has good conidence and personality can slay. This kaHNfIDENT ANd fUNnY GUY has a good personality and clearly shows confidence. Surely, in that case, the guy would be drowning in pussy. Does that happen? OF COURSE NOT

LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING

Honestly, wow.

20200228 135205

looks fake tbh

They all have boyfriends till Chad appears

Why hasn't he roped yet? How did he survive this world for so long? How can he talk with that foid? How is he not blackpilled yet? :lul:

Now, according to inceltears, any guy who has good conidence and personality can slay. This kaHNfIDENT ANd fUNnY GUY has a good personality and clearly shows confidence. Surely, in that case, the guy would be drowning in pussy. Does that happen? OF COURSE NOT

LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING

Ugh Sigh, I'll never understand ugly guys or guys with deformities who lack the self awareness to know that their game never started. Is the bluepill really that powerful that dwarfs think they have a chance with foids whatsoever? Aw man, this is just plain sad and depressing.

View attachment 382989 Sigh, I'll never understand ugly guys or guys with deformities who lack the self awareness to know that their game never started. Is the bluepill really that powerful that dwarfs think they have a chance with foids whatsoever? Aw man, this is just plain sad and depressing.
Some people prefer to believe in a beautiful lie than accept the brutal truth. Sometimes the only thing keeping them going is living in denial.

Some people prefer to believe in a beautiful lie than accept the brutal truth. Sometimes the only thing keeping them going is living in denial.
basically this then....
Lies VS Truth