Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Guy with bad lower third gets destroyed by ugly sluts

D

Dota

Recruit
★★★★

2:15 onward. Fucking brutal.

5:18 as well, he chokes a bit as the lights go out as the rejection hits him square in the chest. Savage

Poor guy, he looks like a nerd who thinks clothes matter. I’d do even worse than him due to being ethnic-looking, it would light up red in milliseconds.

He isn't even ugly. Very average looking person. Bad idea to go to a dating show... fault on his side.

Wtf he's pretty average. When is that not enough? Someone shut down this society now.

he is tall, well dressed and has talents.Solid proof it is all about the face

he isn't even ugly wtf.
if he's getting fucked up this bad, what hope does a 5'2 brown guy with no chin and wide hips have?

He has average looks, and he is definitely not well dressed. Wouldn't make a difference though, this guy can show up in a $2000 tailor made suit and would still be rejected by all of them.

Funny thing is that he mogs plenty of the slags on the panel, and they are probably not even half as talented as he is. And they think he's not good enough JFL. Probably because a chadlite fucked them once when they were completely pissed on a holiday in Spain, fucking ugly English cunts

At work, so I can't turn the sound on.

These disgusting whores look British.

If true, I truly feel for Brit-cels. It must be painful not even being able to get laid with these disgusting foids. While their male looksmatch rots, they pick and choose their chads in dating shows. It's over.

yeah, it's not the 90s anymore....that guy would be alright, maybe even cool in that decade

At work, so I can't turn the sound on.

These disgusting whores look British.

If true, I truly feel for Brit-cels. It must be painful not even being able to get laid with these disgusting foids. While their male looksmatch rots, they pick and choose their chads in dating shows. It's over.
Can't even look at British foids TBH, lots of Eastern Euro girls over here and they are in a whole different league.

I know it’s bluepilled cuck advice, but I think he’d look a lot better if he got a haircut. He’s average, but that Jheri curl isn’t doing him any favors.

He would go up 3 points if he got rid of the jheri curls

Brutal, and I can relate to this because my lower third is shit as well

British women are disgusting animals. He mogged himself by going to that degenerate show and even contemplating hooking up with one of these baboons.

drunk-british-women1.jpg

It's all in the lower third boyos.

Dude plays an instrument and does community service.
Meanwhile chad plays with his yoyo and juggles (which anybody can leanr in 20minutes) and gets the pussies wet.
Ridiculous. But I enjoy these videos very much because they show the truth of the blackpill.

British women are disgusting animals. He mogged himself by going to that degenerate show and even contemplating hooking up with one of these baboons.

drunk-british-women1.jpg
Volcel if you wouldn't tap the 2nd to right one from behind, even if she does let out a chilli-sauce and kebab smelling fart.

The part where the Chad admits he likes juggling and yoyoing, and not one extra woman hits the buzzer.

JFL JFL JFL.

Could you imagine a normie tier guy admitting to having those hobbies? He would have been buzzed out of the studio faster than the first guy.

Fucking hell.

Great vid, subscribed.

the next guy tatooed mommy.....but girls are still in love with him jfl

do the same as an incel, the whole world will laugh

lol most of these women would be posting here if they were male

He should drop that community service bullshit and instead spend his spare time gymceling, then buzz cut his hair and have a genio + nosejob!
He can ascend but he is not blackpilled enough to understand what needs to be done!

Brit foids are always so ugly u can tell its them without sound turned on:feelskek:

Average means nothing these days.

when you are above average and even then it's not enough, what chances a man that is ugly will have in this era?
And the worse, this foids are below average and a good amount of them is ugly

I'm glad I'm not the only one that found it fucked up that those average and below average looking girls were still turning their nose up.
And there is no one on this planet that would ever actually turn down a person, simply because they need a hair cut! Bloody foids are even dishonest when their average looking.

Holy fuck , this was BRUTAL, How Tracy admitted she thought he was ugly but didn"t disqualify him out of pity... Vantablack pill right there

Look at all that fucking makeup jfc. I can smell that nasal blistering perfume with just a glance

Nice channel OP. Brutal blackpill. Watching it more. Is narrator a turk?

Great video.

He's a good looking guy except for his deformed bottom third.

If people think I'm joking when I say that maxillae and the hyoid bone determine your entire life, I'm dead serious. It is the one constant that ubiquitously attractive celebrities have.

Great video.

If people think I'm joking when I say that maxillae and the hyoid bone determine your entire life, I'm dead serious. It is the one constant that ubiquitously attractive celebrities have.
beep beep ? what u say ididnt hear u over intereference

Great video.

You have to be one of those guys who think femininity is what attracts women to believe that it doesn't impact your whole life and even if you did, this guy is DEFORMED.

Poor guy, he looks like a nerd who thinks clothes matter. I’d do even worse than him due to being ethnic-looking, it would light up red in milliseconds.

Not only lower third was the problem but also midface. Notice how the chadlites have compact midfaces whereas he has an elongated one.

Jawmogs me. That show should be called Blackpill Factory, btw.

forgot to take a haircut and dress better

He is already following r/malefashionadvice.

I knew this guy was fucked the second I heard Ace of Base.
Lie with Swedes, wake up a cuck.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that found it fucked up that those average and below average looking girls were still turning their nose up.
And there is no one on this planet that would ever actually turn down a person, simply because they need a hair cut! Bloody foids are even dishonest when their average looking.
Yeah, I mean his hairstyle and fashion sense isn't the best, but at least he has enough self-control to maintain a healthy body weight, unlike those greasy sweaty lard buckets.

Actually, I reckon if he went Justin he could be a chadlite.

1f46fc08f34e1d665744f9ba8bc734aa  justin timberlake celebrities then and now

Last edited:
But yet npcs and reddit cucks will still scream

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Who the fuck goes on a dating show? :woke::woke::woke:

lol at trying to date in the west, blackpill him on asia

Lol, these Irish heifers are all ugly and mostly fat. Fuuuuuuuck.

Good video imho.

Wtf he's pretty average. When is that not enough? Someone shut down this society now.

View attachment 75288
He is not ugly at all if you take females insanely high SMV away the objectively he mogs the majority of those girls he is above many of them especially the two that got questioned in the beginning.

Also this is Tinder in real life.