Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill guy who set anime studio Kyoto on fire was an ugly incel looking manlet

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★

hang him for treason

He went ER just because he didn't like how the anime was being handled.

Do we not have a better quality picture?

based samuraicel

Anime studios are holy lands. Behead this filthy infidel.

Not surprising since he did it because his waifu (a voice actress) was confirmed to be a non-virgin

He looks like an incel but he was a cucktear.

Japan is full of incels who gave up on life. They will become a problem soon, but looks like the jap authorities don't give a fuck, kinda like in western society.

What were his motivations?

Anyone saying this guy did anything wrong should be banned. KyoAni is responsible for normifying anime, seeing normies make a living by talking about anime on youtube and analyzing it as if they can relate infuriates me, especially that gook with a white gf

This anime studio wasn't in particular holy land it:

At best it was a "femcel" studio, at worst Kyotoanimation was the buzzfeed of anime and that's what I think.

Mentalcel too.
What were his motivations?
I've read so many different stories by now that it might be impossible to get the full picture until the Japanese authorities themselves report it. I've seen someone claim that he was obsessed with trains and got mad about Hibike Euphonium characters being added onto a train as promotion art, another guy said one of the characters in a show of theirs was his waifu and he didn't like how they dealt with her in the story. I also read another one that claimed that KyoAni plagiarized his LN that he sent in and claimed it as their own original work for the anime Free! without paying him, which is why he screamed that he was ripped off by them.
So yeah, I have no idea which one is the true story and every story you'll come across online tends to come from Japanese imageboards like 2ch and not from people that actually knew him.

Their production catalog is not very impressive. Otakus are treating this as a anime holocaust but their catalogue has a lot of slice of life stuff that can be churned out quickly. The industry will move on quickly, since they don’t hold the bag on the popular stuff. The company is probably damaged beyond repair depending on what burned down it could be masters and the data center.

Here is a list of their works. I only recognize K on!, Clannad, Lucky Star, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Nichijou, Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid as the popular ones.

Last edited:
Mentalcel too.

I've read so many different stories by now that it might be impossible to get the full picture until the Japanese authorities themselves report it. I've seen someone claim that he was obsessed with trains and got mad about Hibike Euphonium characters being added onto a train as promotion art, another guy said one of the characters in a show of theirs was his waifu and he didn't like how they dealt with her in the story. I also read another one that claimed that KyoAni plagiarized his LN that he sent in and claimed it as their own original work for the anime Free! without paying him, which is why he screamed that he was ripped off by them.
So yeah, I have no idea which one is the true story and every story you'll come across online tends to come from Japanese imageboards like 2ch and not from people that actually knew him.
Wow, so much mystery surrounding this case.

And he killed more women than men, hes not getting enough credit!

I don't understand, theres foids in that incident that passed away and for some ppl here thats not lifefuel?

I am completely unsurprised that KyoAni, the second laziest anime studio on earth (after A-1 Pictures, the worst normie cancer studio ever, creating the Twilights of anime), ripped off someone who was actually creative.

Getting rich off of LN adaptations is the only way out of LDAR for many Japcels, and KyoAni stole that from this man.

Not surprising and also based af.

More was lost with the shut down of exhentai.