Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Guy was abandoned by his gf and all his “friends” when he got a mental illness

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Catholicism/comments/10itp34/event_is_shaking_my_belief_in_godcatholicism/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Just fukin kek. All so-called love and friendships are nothing but a farce and social constructs. As an individual you’re supposed to be a soulless, obedient component of the system. At the slightest sigh of non-NTness you’ll instantly be treated like a pariah.

If you still want to make “friends” or get into a relationship, you’re not blackpilled, kek

The Blackpill is undefeated.

Just become friends with autists theory

Calls himself a catholic but has a gf. Maybe his god is punishing him for living in sin.

Re: im tbh a rlly nice guy
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185076224Wednesday, March 09, 2016 10:48 PM CST
More often than not, the "authentically kind" individuals are generally the most narcissistic and repulsive scum to encounter.
Re: I got a 3 dayer for calling someone autistic
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185298172Sunday, March 13, 2016 9:08 PM CDT
You should utilize the term "autistic" when the proper context, then.

She was never his, it was just his turn

That´s why you only have yourself to rely on.
This system thrives on dishonesty, and no one out there will be ready to hold your shoulder in your worst, most vulnerable state.

What a time to be alive am i rite ?

This system thrives on dishonesty, and no one out there will be ready to hold your shoulder in your worst, most vulnerable state.

Re: rate me as an oter
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#152538366Saturday, December 27, 2014 3:51 AM CST
Why? The opinion of each individual can easily and will very likely shift due to "social" factors.
Re: [ Content Deleted ]
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#153258496Sunday, January 04, 2015 1:10 PM CST
"Bullying" is entirely capable of affecting an individual for many years afterwards as the individual themselves will recall the events eventually. The degree of psychological damage depends on the kind of bullying and how the individual perceives the situation; Recurrent bullying will eventually alter the psychological state of the targeted individual, regardless of the extremity due to the simple fact that the person is consistently enduring psychologically harmful reminders of how the individual(s) bullying them perceive the person, the degree of psychological effect increases once you consider the individual's actual perception of the bully and the social circumstances toppled with the duration of time the individual is bullied. Many individuals who suffer a sufficient quantity of bullying during childhood often develop psychologically instability as the "Painful" memories eventually begin to dominate their perception of other humans with effects ranging from vendettas against socially-adapt and "Accepted" humans in general and development of narcissistic personality traits(Nearly always the eventual result of an inferiority-complex), to a significant degree of self-perceived inferiority that can result in the inability to psychologically connect with adjacent individuals due to fear of disapproval stemming from irrational thoughts and trigger the development of usually lifelong disorders such as "Depression".

Screenshot 20230123 135314

Screenshot as Reddit is known to delete content all the time.

Yeah, this is a major issue. I've seen it first-hand several times, my grand-uncle lost contact with his own children during his psychosis and a toilet friend of mine said that she lost her job, her boyfriend, and all of her friends after suffering from a psychosis. I can see it now with my grand-mother developing Alzheimer's Disease and even my mother losing patience to be around her.

Mental illness is a one way ticket to shuntown and the plight of us mentalcels is probably one of the most urgent plights, but the brocels who suffer the worst from mental problems get shunned, even on this forum the worst mentally ill users regularly get banned. :cryfeels: Just when they need our support the most we exclude them, we can live in a better world and that better world starts with you caring more for your fellow human being.

Mental health services are horrendous, most don't even care about curing patients as they see them as a source of income.

Re: rate me as an oter
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#152538366Saturday, December 27, 2014 3:51 AM CST
Why? The opinion of each individual can easily and will very likely shift due to "social" factors.
Re: [ Content Deleted ]
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#153258496Sunday, January 04, 2015 1:10 PM CST
"Bullying" is entirely capable of affecting an individual for many years afterwards as the individual themselves will recall the events eventually. The degree of psychological damage depends on the kind of bullying and how the individual perceives the situation; Recurrent bullying will eventually alter the psychological state of the targeted individual, regardless of the extremity due to the simple fact that the person is consistently enduring psychologically harmful reminders of how the individual(s) bullying them perceive the person, the degree of psychological effect increases once you consider the individual's actual perception of the bully and the social circumstances toppled with the duration of time the individual is bullied. Many individuals who suffer a sufficient quantity of bullying during childhood often develop psychologically instability as the "Painful" memories eventually begin to dominate their perception of other humans with effects ranging from vendettas against socially-adapt and "Accepted" humans in general and development of narcissistic personality traits(Nearly always the eventual result of an inferiority-complex), to a significant degree of self-perceived inferiority that can result in the inability to psychologically connect with adjacent individuals due to fear of disapproval stemming from irrational thoughts and trigger the development of usually lifelong disorders such as "Depression".
Insightful. I did read it, and you are absolutely right.

Mental health services are horrendous, most don't even care about curing patients as they see them as a source of income.
Pharmaceutical companies don´t care about your well being, but to make the biggest dime out of your own detriment.
The last times i was ill, the pills i was taking to counter some mild flu eventually it extended to me not being able to eat, since my throat was red as tomatoes, had to get in check with a different ER, and only then i started to see some results.

This was during August of last year, during my 2 week trial as a cashier.
Bad fortune on all levels, as i would say life of an inkweller.

View attachment 698961

Screenshot as Reddit is known to delete content all the time.

Yeah, this is a major issue. I've seen it first-hand several times, my grand-uncle lost contact with his own children during his psychosis and a toilet friend of mine said that she lost her job, her boyfriend, and all of her friends after suffering from a psychosis. I can see it now with my grand-mother developing Alzheimer's Disease and even my mother losing patience to be around her.

Mental illness is a one way ticket to shuntown and the plight of us mentalcels is probably one of the most urgent plights, but the brocels who suffer the worst from mental problems get shunned, even on this forum the worst mentally ill users regularly get banned. :cryfeels: Just when they need our support the most we exclude them, we can live in a better world and that better world starts with you caring more for your fellow human being.
Pretty popular guy you are, my coloured comrade
Screenshot 20230123 135314

Subtle mog move

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back