Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Guy using electronic cigarette = cuck

Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★
100 % bulletproof theory

And no... random google pictures made with marketing/modeling purpose don't count

true. real men smoke real cigarettes. or in my case a joint.

cigarettes are gross in general

I've actually been smoking mini cigars recently. You can buy them individually or in 5 packs which is nice because here in the UK the minimum for cigs is 20.

I also tend to go for mild ones like Hamlet because then I figure it's probably OK to inhale... so I do :D

And yeah I agree that vaping and e-cigs and that don't look as good and also we don't fully understand the health effects yet I don't think.

I sometimes use them to supplant my other nervous ticks. It's just placebo. They don't have any psychoactive effect.

I really hope it turns out that vaping is like 100 times more cancerous than smoking.

Electronic ciggaretes is a new nomrie trend. Every guy and girl I see always smokes cigaretes as well as electronic ciggeretes. Instead of helping you get over smoking, they addict you into something else

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back