Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Guy tries impressing foid at bar by showing his bank account

absolutely humiliating

Probably save the money bragging until you have at least 7 figures
Or at least over 250k lol

I think I am gonna watch the video now where tallfag gets shot.

Stupid whore the only thing that impresses her is Meeks punishing her face

What a coping cuck, it never began for him. Literally trying to buy women like a hooker, meanwhile Chad just has to exist and the woman will dump all her money to be with him.

When a failed normie construction worker thinks 5 figures is gonna make a loose roastie bar whore happy
JFL
she likes BONES not PAYCHECKS

Almost can't blame him. Fucking everywhere you hear lies about muh money being what women care about. His behavior is a logical result of that thinking. If money actually generated attraction then that would work.

He’s not only bluepilled Af, 92k objectively isn’t that much to flaunt, especially since he looks like he’s in his 30s, and he tries to convince her after getting rejected. :feelskek:

JFL at that balding loser in his 40s with only 90k in his band account

That foid could make that money in a couple months spreading her legs

Most don’t have that much saved in my area. Many unemployed broke ass grown men thinking 1k is a lot. Only having enough to buy cheap beer to cope when playing pool with their loser frens.

Last edited:
He's not being serious, trying to be funny

Still lame

Easier than going through the trouble of buying gucci clothes, Rolex, car etc. it’s all the same thing. Those things might as well be live streams of your bank statement.

It’s cringe af. When confronted with “he’s offering me money for sex” I explicit terms, a foid recoils as she doesn’t want to think of herself as a prostitute. It’s too overt. If his bank statement live stream was done more subtly (with conspicuous expensive material goods; car, watch, clothes, jewelry, etc) where the foid still has latitude to cope/do the necessary mental gymnastics to alter the optics of the situation in her head and convince herself she is not a prostitute, it would’ve worked out better for him.

Ofcourse all civilian women are prostitutes, we know that and they know that, but we all have to go into this thing where we all pretend that that’s not the case. And any break from character is punished by foids withholding sex from you until you get back with the program of pretending that you want them for their souls or respect them for their brains or careers or whatever.

Last edited:
Kind of based honestly. :feelskek: At least he doesn't think that personality matters so he is already more blackpilled than 90% of retards.

He treats her like the whore he is and if it was 500k, she would have sucked his dick right there and then.

His logic wasn't that far off, his mistake was thinking 90k is much to an average roastie. :feelskek: They can make that amount in 1 month by stripping/onlinewhoring lmao.

moneymaxx copers on suicide watch:feelshaha:

Some girls can make $92k or > on Onlyfans within a few months, some can make 92k in a week. Do guys really forget the fact that girls are now making more money than guys? :fuk:

Even MTF crossdressers / transgenders bank on Onlyfans. Onlyfans has pretty much obliterated Betabuxers.

She probably makes more than him from OnlyFans and is gonna go home with a homeless Chad.

He’s not only bluepilled Af, 92k objectively isn’t that much to flaunt, especially since he looks like he’s in his 30s, and he tries to convince her after getting rejected. :feelskek:
Most people Dont have 92k laying around , Still Looks IS everything obviously

He emptied his savings account into his checking account to impress her lmao.

Mogs me because 92k. I wageslave and i don't even make that much in a two years salary.

she likes BONES not PAYCHECKS
Once non chads stop paying taxes and obeying cucked laws they will respect paychecks again.
if he attracts a chick, all he guarantee if the chick gonna use his bank account.
Jfl at trying to make a wife out of a foid you picked up by showing your bank account to.

Tbh I should rob that guy. I'd have more productive ways of buying things with it

He had almost 1 M $ on his account and it does not change anything for him. I can confirm that the money is nothing for foids today, only the look matters. :forcedsmile:

Based, though he should've showed her his wealth through expensive trips & cars

Staged and fake

Man, this dude looks like he’s TRYING to get gold digged.

JFL at that balding loser in his 40s with only 90k in his band account

That foid could make that money in a couple months spreading her legs
more like a couple days or hours
onlyfans exists

Problably a autist

She probably makes more than him from OnlyFans and is gonna go home with a homeless Chad.
the vast majority of women on onlyfans do not make anything. It's only the famous ones that make money. I thought this was simple economics that everyone knew?

the vast majority of women on onlyfans do not make anything. It's only the famous ones that make money. I thought this was simple economics that everyone knew?
Maybe she is one of the top 10% of OnlyFans creators.