Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Guy thought his personality was enough but was confronted with the blackpill

Looks are the only thing that matters to women. When will bluepillers learn?

jfl at the amount of coping in the comments
You dodged a bullet with her then. Someone will love you for everything you are

HAHAHAH spoiler alert you cunts, All Women Are Like That

Lenscel, betrayed by front camera

Allsmall

Last edited:
"just keep the conversation going bro"

This normie had a two hours long conversation with the foid, but at the end his looks was what sealed it.

" one fine day someone will love you for everything that you are?" = keep playing powerball jackpot, some day you will win 500 million dollars.

is the last one real or photoshopped???

Most recent smartphones have a frontal camera with a lens aperture between 20 to 25mm and older ones 15 to 18mm, which is far from realistic, the closer you are the worse too.

Distortion also depends on certain facial features, which make it more prominent.

Last edited:
"just keep the conversation going bro"

This normie had a two hours long conversation with the foid, but at the end his looks was what sealed it.
This.

" one fine day someone will love you for everything that you are?" = keep playing powerball jackpot, some day you will win 500 million dollars.
100%.

Most recent smartphones have a frontal camera with a lens aperture between 20 to 25mm and older ones 15 to 18mm, which is far from realistic, the closer you are the worse too.

Distortion also depends on certain facial features, which make it more prominent.
In your opinion, what’s the best way to get an accurate view of yourself? I have an iPhone 11, would it be to use the front camera and stand away from it at a good distance? Would video be preferable?

At the end of the day she's only interested in fucking the body, not the words.

Me and my oneitis pretty much.

iu

Normies refuse to face reality.

Just this lol. Wtf did the normie keep talking to her??? Was he just jestermaxxing?
From the sound of things the sad sap was employing every possible measure he could think of to win her over. Unsurprisingly her desires were ultimately physical and visual in the end, the normalfag couldn't provide either.

From the sound of things the sad sap was employing every possible measure he could think of to win her over. Unsurprisingly her desires were ultimately physical and visual in the end, the normalfag couldn't provide either.
The win her over thing pisses me off so much post 2008.
It's so retarded to think you can win a girl over, you may as well say I'm going to go win the next winner of the Kentucky Derby or the 100m dance over, you have no more effect over it with all your talking, than a butterfly flapping it's wings in Japan has over whether Brady makes a TD pass or gets intercepted.