Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Guy on reddit writes how he had been mistreated in social life all his life, and everyone encourages it

• Thread starter Deleted member 5089
  • Start date
Deleted member 5089

Deleted member 5089

NBK
-
So this guy on reddit writes how all his life, as long as he can remember, he was butt of a joke in social situations, at job, school, among his friends, anywhere etc. He says he is quiet and introverted. And guess what? Everyone in comment section supports it. All of them say how it's normal to tease and bully quiet guys, and even some bullies react and say how they bully their quiet friends because it's 'normal'. JFL

All of them say how it's normal to tease and bully quiet guys, and even some bullies react and say how they bully their quiet friends because it's 'normal
It's always normal until it happens to them.

Normies always talk about how they hate bullying until its towards a low status male.

It's always normal until it happens to them.
tbhtbh. If it happened to them they would screech about it.

Normies always talk about how they hate bullying until its towards a low status male.
This. I remember some of the kids who were following Rachel's Challenge (anti-bullying thing) like 5-6 years ago were always calling me names at school. Hilarious, actually.

Risk aversion theory confirmed!

This. I remember some of the kids who were following Rachel's Challenge (anti-bullying thing) like 5-6 years ago were always calling me names at school. Hilarious, actually.
I'd argue 75% of people who follow activist shit don't actually care about it. Its like how "environmentalists" will throw parades/parties to "raise awareness" but will leave plastic and trash everywhere when they leave. They don't actually give a shit they just want to look "woke". Same with anti-bullying people, they only preach about it so they can feel better about bullying low status men irl.

I'd argue 75% of people who follow activist shit don't actually care about it. Its like how "environmentalists" will throw parades/parties to "raise awareness" but will leave plastic and trash everywhere when they leave. They don't actually give a shit they just want to look "woke". Same with anti-bullying people, they only preach about it so they can feel better about bullying low status men irl.
There was a study that showed that the people who are the loudest when it comes to the environment are the most harmful/don't actually care. It's legit.

There was a study that showed that the people who are the loudest when it comes to the environment are the most harmful/don't actually care. It's legit.
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

tbhtbh. If it happened to them they would screech about it.
Exactly. We get so much flak for the things we say here but look who the real scumbags are: The normies and foids who shamelessly always treat innocent low tier/value/status males like shit irl. People need to get off of they're high horse and acknowledge their own bullshit too.

JUST LIVE WITH IT BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quiet, social anxiety, and add. All code words for ugly.

Oh yeah well don't fucking cry when one of us decides to royally fuck up your day & shoot a motherfucker up, you treat someone like shit their whole life then you get what you deserve.

God damn I hate NT cuntfucks, rules for thee but not for me, needs more chainsaw therapy applied. Fucking monkies.

Everyone's a piece of shit happy to dish it out but soon whine when they git sum.

This reddit thread feels like me. Same age and situation plus bullying. I called them out and blocked.on one i seek revenge, others ifgaf

Honestly idk perhaps this world is not for me. Maybe ill find other suckers like me to be my friends or i will join thidls stupidity and make joke of quiet people to avoid being joked and bullied

Might as well have just said he was ugly and then wouldnt have needed to write all that

How the fuck did incels get to be the villians in this enviro-jihad shit, anyway? Those envirotards who are always whining that having kids will destroy muh environment should be praising us incels, because we'll never have kids. They should be going after the chads and stacies pumping out genetically superior, high resource using babies.

But they won't, because everything is about looks. Ugly people will always be slapped with the villain label, and good-looking people, no matter how despicable their actions are, will always be worshipped.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back