Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Guy loses virginity to a foid, who then says she lost track of how many guys she fucked and got an STD

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
She entered a phase of her life where she didn't care who she was intimate with, and for the next two years she went from one shitty boyfriend to the next, each one taking what they wanted from her (sex) and leaving.
She says it got to the point where she was "addicted to sex".
After that, she started a relationship with a non-churchgoer who was basically a loser. She didn't necessarily want to date him, but he insisted that he was interested in her, and she felt like she had no choice since he was her only friend at the time.
That relationship ended with him cheating and giving her an STD. And that was the last guy she was with before me.

About a year and a half after that, I started dating her (and did not yet know any of the shit I just wrote above).
Things seemed to be going fine. I was a virgin when we started dating her, and she was willing to put up with my pathetic lack of knowledge about relationships and she was willing to take things really slow for me at first. It was wonderful.
Then, after the first time we had sex (and my first time ever), we were laying in bed she said these words which keep echoing in my head:
"Sorry if I don't seem very good at sex. I'm kind of out of practice ... It's been like a year and a half ... I always used to have, like, a really high sex drive ... Actually, I was kind of a 'sex machine' in other relationships ... kind of to the point where guys would get sick of me. Even in recent relationships, if I wasn't getting laid 2-3 times per day, I would be in a pissy mood. I was with the type of guys who would say 'If I could only do one thing all day it would just be sex', and I wore them out. I've sort of noticed my sex drive going down just a little bit lately. I don't know if I just had raging hormones. I don't know if having an STD mad me realize how much I have to trust my sexual partners. I also know that... well, I equated sex with intimacy, and you've shown me so many more ways to be intimate. Just being in the same room with you is intimate. I'm kind of glad my sex drive has decreased... because I can focus on other things. But at the same time, I'm kind of disappointed. You're the most attractive guy I've ever seen, and I just want to be able to do things etc., etc, to you all the time" (Note: she didn't actually say "etc. etc.", I just couldn't remember her exact words here).
This was a more than my romantically inexperienced mind could process.
In other conversations, she went on to tell me about her sex addiction, and also told me that she lost track of the number of guys she's had sex with. So many people gave her so much shit for it that she did everything she could to forget the number.

JFL. Imagine finally ascending, then the foid starts talking about all the other Chads she's fucked before you, and the STD she got before you.

imagine dating a whore with BPD :feelskek:

better than nothing i guess just fuck her 'addicted to sex" ass and dump her are you honestly surpised that women fuck chads?

He doesn't have the STD now, does he? I thought one of the key objectives of sex was to not risk catching STDs.

God, the thought of ascending to a foid who's fucked numerous men before me really hurts
How else are you gonna ascend? The pure virgins of the world are being chased by chads. You should be happy to get some used up whore

reminder that the girl in this story is in no way atypical. that girl is every girl. the default state of women in 2019. every single girl was at some point or another a sex toy / cumdumpster / plaything for multiple men. no exceptions. NO woman is pure, chaste, brand new, wife material. just doenst exist anymore. they've ALL been fucked, they've all sucked dick, they've all drank cum. they're all been choked and slapped and degraded. they've all submitted mind body and spirit to men who don't give a fuck about them and only used their holes for temporary sexual relief. if anyone ascends, do not EVER get a girlfriend. you know too much. your only option is pump and dump. If you get a foid pregnant, do NOT stick around.

One man's cumslut is another man's wife.

these hoes out here crazy

About a year and a half after that, I started dating her (and did not yet know any of the shit I just wrote above).

JFL at that ultracuck akshually believing this. She was still fucking the guy on side while both having STD. Disgusting filthy whore. That cuck needs to be shot just for being such a gullible faggot. Tbh.

JFL @ disease-ridden cunts.

Lmao at the replies "The past is the past br0" "Just get over your foid being a whore br0 it's fine" "Her body her choice teehee go to therapy for your harmful jealousy teehee"

Play stupid games, win stupid prices...

No sympathy for cucks. It’s what he gets for being so gullible tbh.

Atheist numales like to cope with their gf's whoredom by blaming it on religion, she loves me bro she just had sex with all those chads to fight religion's puritanical views on sex

In other conversations, she went on to tell me about her sex addiction, and also told me that she lost track of the number of guys she's had sex with.
Her degeneracy is off the scale. Absolutely vile.

He should have thrown orange juice on her and locked her in the bathroom for 2 minutes.

its a game with no winners tbh
Nowadays it especially has no winners.. in fact your reward for winning is divorce rape by a busted up hag.
Lmao at the replies "The past is the past br0" "Just get over your foid being a whore br0 it's fine" "Her body her choice teehee go to therapy for your harmful jealousy teehee"
The one at the top is the most infuriating "you should be honoured br0" that she gave him an STD.
reminder that the girl in this story is in no way atypical. that girl is every girl. the default state of women in 2019. every single girl was at some point or another a sex toy / cumdumpster / plaything for multiple men. no exceptions. NO woman is pure, chaste, brand new, wife material. just doenst exist anymore. they've ALL been fucked, they've all sucked dick, they've all drank cum. they're all been choked and slapped and degraded. they've all submitted mind body and spirit to men who don't give a fuck about them and only used their holes for temporary sexual relief. if anyone ascends, do not EVER get a girlfriend. you know too much. your only option is pump and dump. If you get a foid pregnant, do NOT stick around.

That reminds me.. a 30 yo foid friend of my sister is getting married to same age high school crush. This guy has fallen so hard for this absolute sour faced thunder cunt that he would allow her to not marry him straight away.. he literally followed her everywhere like an idiotic puppy dog. Pathetic. I have to go to the fucking things too. Basically these two have been together but not "together" for 15 years.

LOL @ the comments, just be honored that you can be her emotional tampon and that shes not into sex with you because shes not a sexual person apparently despite fucking 3 times a day just a year ago

Talking and cuddling is obviously way more intimate than sex, youre obviously more vulnerable when youre doing those things than when youre getting naked and letting a guy have sex with you

This past year, I started dating a guy very similar to your situation. 21 years old, never had a girlfriend, only had sex once before and it didn't even go well. I too noticed that my sex drive was very different with him than with my first boyfriend. It was lower. I was so emotionally infatuated with him that sex wasn't the only thing I wanted from him.

JFL, at the end she ended up breaking up with the guy and hooking up with her ex

I dont even know what to say, so much for that emotional connection

He was after a foid with experience :soy::soy:

Be a virgin= stay safe

Better incel than STD

The first comment saying he should be honored he's fucking her STD ridden hole. Don't ascend like this lads

Tfw you win, you lose

God, the thought of ascending to a foid who's fucked numerous men before me really hurts
I don’t think I could even get aroused or have affection for a nonvirgin

high iq as always

(nohomo)

LOL @ the comments, just be honored that you can be her emotional tampon and that shes not into sex with you because shes not a sexual person apparently despite fucking 3 times a day just a year ago

Talking and cuddling is obviously way more intimate than sex, youre obviously more vulnerable when youre doing those things than when youre getting naked and letting a guy have sex with you

JFL, at the end she ended up breaking up with the guy and hooking up with her ex

I dont even know what to say, so much for that emotional connection
this is too much ragefuel tbh. I need some videos of whores being killed

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back