Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Guy kills roastie's Dog

sorry for the dog, but still good for its causes the foid sadness

I was hoping it would be a shitbull

Not gonna watch tbh. If the dog attacked him it's self defence to a certain point, if he attacked the dog that was minding his own business, he needs a 45 in the brain.

On my way to town was a big dog that liked to attack me on my bicycle. I used rocks and sprays and finaly used a long stick to keep it from biting me.

Once i whacked it while the fat cunt was watching. After that she tried to stop her dog from attacking me.

She even tried a shock collar! It made the dog hate her lol.

One day the dog was gone...

I saw the bitch at the store and asked about her dog... She said it was poisoned with strycnine. She said she watched it die! And she Sort of blamed me! But i only use blood thinner style rat poison on rats, and i didn't hate that dog...

It was only doing its job!

Styrcnine is a Common varmint poison at chicken houses. (Poultry farms).

I figured her dog was also attacking chickens, so a rancher killed it via bait. Normally they would just shoot anything fucking with livestock. (I lost dogs that way too.)