Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Guy Kills Cop with Rifle

Grodd

Grodd

CelticCel ϟϟ☸☘️
★★★★★
Can't say I feel bad tbh

Good one zogbot less

This is why I don't wanna be a cop.

I did at first but then I started seeing all this shit and it took all my desire away from becoming a cop

Apparently this guy was a drug runner and he suddenly went postal when pulled over, no history of violence I believe. Also, the cop looks suspiciously short which Homeland deployed him alone, could this be the great culling I've been theorizing about? Hint hint?

IMG 4274

I did at first but then I started seeing all this shit and it took all my desire away from becoming a cop
More traffic stop officers die than SWAT officers, more encouragement.

Their is a user on this forum who is gonna be a cop this is what awaits him

One less revenuer

Armor only works with pistil boolits.

Hispanic thugs are cop killers.

Every damn time I read about a cop getting shot whether that be in San Jose, CA, southern CA, arizona, much of the american southwest, its always a spic thug.

There was a hispanic thug that killed a curry american cop in the central valley of CA a couple years back.
And a hispanic thug murdered an entire curry family in that same region. Including their baby girl.

They are partial amerindian/paleo mongoloid so they have that sadistic/cruel trait associated with them.

Trump will only delay the inevitable.

Get used to spic culture. Youre gonna get sick if you go to their illegal food vendors too much.

Last edited:
Good, every copkiller should get a medal, anyone that serves daddy gooberment as a strong arm and bully deserves to be turned into swisscheese