Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Guy just minding his business

THE FUCKING WHORE LIKES THE ATTENTION EVEN IF THE GUY ISNT CHAD THEY LOVE THE ATTENTION:feelsree::feelsree: :feelsree:

Nah dude hes staring alright but still

-wips out her phone-

of course he’s gonna stare bitch.

She probably just randomly started filming this for attention. A Sub-8 man simply existing is seen as "creepy" by toilets.

tiktok reposters should have their necks slit

God, i hate women so much, why do they have to exist? Their very existence harasses me, they are the biggest creeps themselves

:feelswhat: "Is she recording me? What a fucking weirdo, I guess I'll just act casual and pretend not to notice."

This happened to me on a bus, wasn’t even staring at the bitch I was looking at the window behind her.
Self-centered foid should wear a burka instead of complaining, moron

She's is show vegine!

I saw up shorts vegine before!

Was hairy!

every hole deserves weekly mandatory beatings :feelshmm:
:feelswhat: "Is she recording me? What a fucking weirdo, I guess I'll just act casual and pretend not to notice."

Tbh

If you are an ugly man women are offended even by your presence. They want ugly men to die and not exist, they hate us so much

would rather drink from a water fountain

one look at her face lets me know what shes all about.