Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Guy Interviews Women Who Hate Ugly Men

  • Thread starter Massimo The Lonecel
  • Start date
SparkLight

SparkLight

Broken and LowInhibpilled
★★★★
Joined
Aug 21, 2021
Posts
1,358
Online
15d 23h 7m
All foids hate ugly men no foid is ‘special‘
 
yez

yez

You merely adopted to dark, I was born in it.
Joined
Aug 8, 2021
Posts
571
Online
6d 8h 19m
SparkLight said:
All foids hate ugly men no foid is ‘special‘
Based
 
CopeToTheRope

CopeToTheRope

Captain
★★★
Joined
Sep 11, 2021
Posts
1,750
Online
17d 18h 21m
mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

This system is contradicting of failing, and yet -
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Posts
10,364
Online
113d 17h 20m
Nemesis

Nemesis

Sick of n0rmies, norwood cell
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 7, 2021
Posts
455
Online
4d 48m
SparkLight said:
All foids hate ugly men no foid is ‘special‘
Unfortuetly it's true, now matter how foid is bad looking :fuk:
 
IdioticAsperger

IdioticAsperger

Unloved No hate No anger
Joined
Oct 20, 2021
Posts
89
Online
7d 7h 33m
Credible analysis in my opinion

Only problem:

That overly optimistic ending for friendzoned blue cuck-orbiter of IT. No, not all men can win, truecels never win (99.6667 %). :blackpill:
 
Last edited:
T

Truckcel

Greycel
Joined
Oct 11, 2021
Posts
37
Online
6d 15h 59m
Left is 4/10 , right is 5/10 and they talk about ugly ppl:feelswhat:
 
ERadicator

ERadicator

Exalted Clowncel
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 3, 2019
Posts
11,505
Online
199d 11h 43m
CuckTears won't touch this
SparkLight said:
All foids hate ugly men no foid is ‘special‘
 
H

Hobo Cel

Banned
-
Joined
Oct 24, 2021
Posts
368
Online
2d 11h 54m
SparkLight said:
All foids hate ugly men no foid is ‘special‘
They love cocky.
 
PPEcel

PPEcel

0/10 truecel
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Posts
24,422
Online
184d 11h 31m
Of Manlets and Men

Of Manlets and Men

I want wrists as big as Mileena's
★★★★
Joined
Aug 26, 2018
Posts
3,846
Online
23d 15h 22m
SparkLight said:
All foids hate ugly men no foid is ‘special‘
Except for 'special ed.'
 
Shigechi

Shigechi

Feminists are just clump of cells
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 16, 2019
Posts
5,407
Online
219d 10h 23m
bitches in the thumbnail are ugly as fuck
 
FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 13, 2018
Posts
33,588
Online
127d 2h 9m
Truckcel said:
Left is 4/10 , right is 5/10 and they talk about ugly ppl:feelswhat:
They would be incels if born as guys
 
HowHerring

HowHerring

Recruit
★★
Joined
Mar 31, 2020
Posts
120
Online
2d 14h 7m
I hope they'll both get raped. This is an absolute suifuel :feelsrope:
 
Lonelycel

Lonelycel

Captain
★★★★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
9,662
Online
64d 4h 41m
Truckcel said:
Left is 4/10 , right is 5/10 and they talk about ugly ppl:feelswhat:

They both look like pigs holy shit :feelskek::feelskek:
 
L

Linesnap99

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 31, 2020
Posts
7,382
Online
52d 20h 14m
they had to censor the word hate. hahlol. hate such a bad word. according to soys all creature in this world is gay and loving each other.
 
W

worthlessloser26

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 29, 2021
Posts
956
Online
54d 13h 36m
Just say women. Hate ugly men goes without saying
 
N

nightbane

Greycel
Joined
Oct 27, 2021
Posts
15
Online
10h 50m
Ugly girl with confidence: bold and empowering
Ugly guy with confidence: creep
 
Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
Joined
Nov 3, 2021
Posts
1,123
Online
11d 5h 48m
nightbane said:
Ugly girl with confidence: bold and empowering
Ugly guy with confidence: creep
 
B

BuyingANewFace

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Oct 18, 2021
Posts
213
Online
3d 9h 47m
Confidence works AGAINST you if you're ugly or really short. Gotta be humble and modest, and willing to PAY top dollar for a tenth of what she gave Chad for free.

The seduction community and mainstream dating advice both tell you to be confident and not do the latter behaviors. But they're both guilty of the same logical fallacy:

A 6'5 hot guy tells a fart joke.
Women love him.
If I tell fart jokes, women will love me.
 
Last edited:
W

worthlessloser26

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 29, 2021
Posts
956
Online
54d 13h 36m
BuyingANewFace said:
Confidence works AGAINST you if you're ugly or really short. Gotta be humble and modest, and willing to PAY top dollar for a tenth of what she gave Chad for free
If your ugly you gotta be DEAD then they will stop hating you, but probably still hate you
 
TallCelFag

TallCelFag

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 22, 2020
Posts
6,154
Online
101d 4h 54m
BlkPillPres said:
You could have shortened the thread title to "Guy Interviews Women" :feelshaha:
:feelsthink:
 
0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Meanwhile this the truecel rots
★★★★
Joined
Mar 1, 2021
Posts
5,300
Online
43d 18h 58m
Algeriancel

Algeriancel

Banned
-
Joined
Apr 6, 2019
Posts
7,792
Online
134d 14h 36m
BuyingANewFace said:
Confidence works AGAINST you if you're ugly or really short
 
Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 26, 2021
Posts
1,980
Online
55d 18h 57m
Ahhh....two vain bimbos.

The one on the right resembles a young Shannon Rose Bosanac.
 
zekr

zekr

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 21, 2020
Posts
987
Online
37d 17h 22m
Water is wet, all women hate ugly men's guts. The real blackpill is that they have the 'innocent looking' archetype and aren't particularly attractive themselves, yet are revealing their true nature. Their looksmatch is drinking himself to sleep tonight.
 
Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Veteran
Joined
Apr 2, 2020
Posts
1,030
Online
31d 11h 18m
zekr said:
Water is wet, all women hate ugly men's guts. The real blackpill is that they have the 'innocent looking' archetype and aren't particularly attractive themselves, yet are revealing their true nature. Their looksmatch is drinking himself to sleep tonight.
Dude it’s Over
 
Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Veteran
★★★★
Joined
Apr 21, 2019
Posts
1,395
Online
36d 10h 42m
Truckcel said:
Left is 4/10 , right is 5/10 and they talk about ugly ppl:feelswhat:
A 4/10 girl will get more attention than a 6/10 guy
 
Rotter

Rotter

LDARcel
-
Joined
Sep 5, 2021
Posts
2,855
Online
15d 14h 48m
They are both subhuman yet still expect chad :feelshaha:
 
B

BermaPermannaculo

Officer
Joined
Feb 25, 2021
Posts
526
Online
17d 18h 0m
Intellau_Celistic said:
Ahhh....two vain bimbos.

The one on the right resembles a young Shannon Rose Bosanac.
Who is her?
 
MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 11, 2021
Posts
6,465
Online
65d 5h 54m
The one on the left looks like she has Down Syndrome. :feelsjuice:
 
Yamete

Yamete

العالم العربي سيرث الحضارة
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 22, 2019
Posts
958
Online
16d 20h 55m
Really well explained, this youtuber is getting more blackpilled everyday.
 
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 6, 2018
Posts
30,628
Online
402d 22h 37m
Nemesis said:
Unfortuetly it's true, now matter how foid is bad looking :fuk:
It's very hypocritical. Those foids are ugly as shit, yet have a problem with the looks of men who aren't model tier.
 
Loner94

Loner94

Commander
★★★★
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Posts
3,360
Online
56d 2h 20m
Robtical said:
It's very hypocritical. Those foids are ugly as shit, yet have a problem with the looks of men who aren't model tier.
Exactly they lack a massive amount of self awareness.
 
F

fheon

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Mar 11, 2021
Posts
362
Online
8d 23h 23m
SparkLight said:
All foids hate ugly men no foid is ‘special‘
Threads over
 
rōnincel

rōnincel

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2021
Posts
172
Online
16h 34m
did you hear tha tfucking neaderthal?? "theyre not scared"

who the fuck is scared to talk to you bitch


you are literally subhuman lmao you are never the prise you are a dogshit representation of the inbreeding that has occured for atleast 700 years before you where bron i dont give a fuck about your popitnion bitch
 
erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 18, 2021
Posts
7,912
Online
46d 20h 39m
bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
6,910
Online
39d 19h 20m
Wow, I should confidencemaxx to make women uncomfortable! :feelsthink::feelsthink:

This video is black pilled as fuck, holy shit!
Linesnap99 said:
they had to censor the word hate. hahlol. hate such a bad word. according to soys all creature in this world is gay and loving each other.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
 
Last edited:
IncelWithHate

IncelWithHate

Frustrated, highinhib wizardcel
Joined
Jul 16, 2021
Posts
582
Online
7d 18h 4m
HowHerring said:
I hope they'll both get raped.

Except they would enjoy that + they receive victim cred so I hope they don't.
Loner94 said:
Exactly they lack a massive amount of self awareness.

Yes, but sadly they are somewhat justified. Even women like this possess numerous choices in the dating market, so their delusions and entitlement are reinforced.
 
Furlossus

Furlossus

Tremble in the shadow of furlossus
★★★
Joined
Oct 21, 2021
Posts
298
Online
1d 12h 58m
AJester07

AJester07

Greycel
Joined
Nov 19, 2021
Posts
2
Online
1h 35m
SparkLight said:
All foids hate ugly men no foid is ‘special‘
This is the everything
 
Nemesis

Nemesis

Sick of n0rmies, norwood cell
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 7, 2021
Posts
455
Online
4d 48m
Robtical said:
It's very hypocritical. Those foids are ugly as shit, yet have a problem with the looks of men who aren't model tier.
The worst thing is that I experienced it myself. I was not good looking enough for some low-tier foid. She was wayyy below my standards, but she rejected me :feelsree: She was really ugly and reterded. And another 2 girls that i hitted up were too not the best and I still got rejected. FOIDS ARE DUMB AF :feelsclown:
 
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 6, 2018
Posts
30,628
Online
402d 22h 37m
Nemesis said:
The worst thing is that I experienced it myself. I was not good looking enough for some low-tier foid. She was wayyy below my standards, but she rejected me :feelsree: She was really ugly and reterded. And another 2 girls that i hitted up were too not the best and I still got rejected. FOIDS ARE DUMB AF :feelsclown:
They think they're models because they're able to get pumped and dumped by chads. They are retarded, and don't understand the chads will never ltr them, and their uncucked looksmatches won't either after they rode the chad cc during their prime years.
 
Nemesis

Nemesis

Sick of n0rmies, norwood cell
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 7, 2021
Posts
455
Online
4d 48m
Robtical said:
They think they're models because they're able to get pumped and dumped by chads. They are retarded, and don't understand the chads will never ltr them, and their uncucked looksmatches won't either after they rode the chad cc during their prime years.
About the last one I woundn't be sure about fucking by chad. She's doesn't have much frends, she stays and home with her famili most times and she acts more autistic than some anons :feelstastyman:. But she told me in a meseanger conversation (I gived her my number, she gaved me her, we sended a few sms to ourselfs and I proposed to switch to that app. I did this, because that was at the last day before a few free days, and I wanted to test a diffrent tactic with girls) that she haven't founded anoyone that she intrested in. :shock: That ugly foid shoud bag for a bf in a normal world. Luckly, she had an anime pfp on a meseanger (writing with an anime girl :feelsautistic:) because she is so ugly, that i coudn't look at her for a longer time :feelsrope:
 
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 6, 2018
Posts
30,628
Online
402d 22h 37m
Nemesis said:
About the last one I woundn't be sure about fucking by chad. She's doesn't have much frends, she stays and home with her famili most times and she acts more autistic than some anons :feelstastyman:. But she told me in a meseanger conversation (I gived her my number, she gaved me her, we sended a few sms to ourselfs and I proposed to switch to that app. I did this, because that was at the last day before a few free days, and I wanted to test a diffrent tactic with girls) that she haven't founded anoyone that she intrested in. :shock: That ugly foid shoud bag for a bf in a normal world. Luckly, she had an anime pfp on a meseanger (writing with an anime girl :feelsautistic:) because she is so ugly, that i coudn't look at her for a longer time :feelsrope:
Maybe after a few more months of her not getting chad dick will open the opportunity for you to swoop in if she's horny enough.
 
Nemesis

Nemesis

Sick of n0rmies, norwood cell
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 7, 2021
Posts
455
Online
4d 48m
Robtical said:
Maybe after a few more months of her not getting chad dick will open the opportunity for you to swoop in if she's horny enough.
Even if she will want me, I will reject her. I can't look at her face, and that act of me talking to her, was way bellow my standards, even as an incel. Don't forget that she rejected me first
Robtical said:
Maybe after a few more months of her not getting chad dick will open the opportunity for you to swoop in if she's horny enough.
And remember one thing. Thanks to my love "experiments" i have an opinnion of a pickup guy, who offense girls verbaly (thanks to one foid, who complained about me calling her "tinder whore" when i hitted her frend and she called me a "desperate" for doing that to her frend, on a school instagram). It's over for me in my school
 
Last edited:
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 6, 2018
Posts
30,628
Online
402d 22h 37m
Nemesis said:
Even if she will want me, I will reject her. I can't look at her face, and that act of me talking to her, was way bellow my standards, even as an incel. Don't forget that she rejected me first
Maybe you should tell her that so it can lower her self esteem, then she will accept her looksmatch.


Nemesis said:
And remember one thing. Thanks to my love "experiments" i have an opinnion of a pickup guy, who offense girls verbaly (thanks to one foid, who complained about me calling her "tinder whore" when i hitted her frend and she called me a "desperate" for doing that to her frend, on a school instagram). It's over for me in my school
That sucks. You can at least try it with foids outside your school. Rumors go around quickly between low iq foids.
 

Similar threads

blackpillistruth
Replies
14
Views
350
blackpillistruth
blackpillistruth
RoastieBeef
Replies
12
Views
700
Hikikomori_cel
Hikikomori_cel
Grey Baldcel
Replies
17
Views
394
BlkPillPres
BlkPillPres
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top