Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Guy I’m seeing has small wee wee

Dude if you have a small dick that means you are smart and actually human, the bigger the more animalistic, why would you want to have a big one other than to please a women, PLEASE A WOMAN !!! WHAT AM I SOME FUCKING FAGGOT, THAT TREMBLES NEXT TO SOME BIMBO AND ASK HER IF SHE LIKED IT, BITCH YOU FINNA GET THIS 1INCH AND HOP IN THAT UBER.

imagine sending your daughter off to college just for this shit to happen

:foidSoy: moooooooooom you dont understand! I want to be a chad only slut!

Dude if you have a small dick that means you are smart and actually human, the bigger the more animalistic, why would you want to have a big one other than to please a women, PLEASE A WOMAN !!! WHAT AM I SOME FUCKING FAGGOT, THAT TREMBLES NEXT TO SOME BIMBO AND ASK HER IF SHE LIKED IT, BITCH YOU FINNA GET THIS 1INCH AND HOP IN THAT UBER.
Cope

Indians have the smallest penis, so we've got you all beat in that department:
Condoms 'too big' for Indian men
"The study found that more than half of the men measured had penises that were shorter than international standards for condoms."

yet he still has a girlfriend who he has sex with?? :waitwhat::waitwhat:
small dick = fakecel trait confirmed

It never began for dicklets even if they're good-looking :blackpill:
Brutal. But dickpill is irrelevant to all us here though because it doesn’t matter when we can’t even get a girl in bed in the first place. Dickpill only matters when you are good enough in other areas to actually get sex