Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel GUY I MOG HAS A GF BUT I DONT

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
-
Walking to the gym I saw an absurdity. A guy I mog (face wise) who was overweight had a 6.5/10 Green eyed blonde girl. This is ridiculous because I mogged him and yet I do not have a girlfriend. I assume he's a betabuxx but he looked only a few years older than me, so I'm not sure.

NOT FAIR.

Last edited:
cope. you are truecel you dont mog anyone

Walking to the gym I saw an absurdity. A guy I mog who was overweight had a 6.5/10 Green eyed blonde girl. This is ridiculous because I mogged him and yet I do not have a girlfriend. I assume he's a betabuxx but he looked only a few years older than me, so I'm not sure.

NOT FAIR.
Probably has a better face than you+nt

He probably NT mogs you

Last edited:
Walking to the gym I saw an absurdity. A guy I mog who was overweight had a 6.5/10 Green eyed blonde girl. This is ridiculous because I mogged him and yet I do not have a girlfriend. I assume he's a betabuxx but he looked only a few years older than me, so I'm not sure.

NOT FAIR.
how tall is he? is he taller than 5'7

If you are non NT you are seen as a subhuman

yeah? do u think a 5'5 manlet with a 8/10 face will have a chance with his looks match?

i don't think so height>face
Yeah these guys don't know anything about blackpill

yeah? do u think a 5'5 manlet with a 8/10 face will have a chance with his looks match?

I saw it before, I think its very case dependent. height > face, face > height, it doesn't matter we're still incels nonetheless.

I saw it before, I think its very case dependent. height > face, face > height, it doesn't matter we're still incels nonetheless.
agree its about meeting minimums (5’10 for height, 5/10 for face)

Cherrypicking. Theres tons of ugly people but they are in a relationship because they are rich or know the girls since their childhood days

He's getting cucked anyway. Nothing to be getting stressed over you're better off than he is.

You're autistic it never began for you.

I think so. A 5'5 man looking for a foid his same height or shorter with a Chadlite/Chad face will be more successful in this market than a 5'7'' man with a normie or low-tier normie face goiing to the market for women shorter than him.

He'll get cucked sooner or later for someone better, foid whores have cheating written on their DNA

He probably NT mogs you
NTpill is underrated. NTs can compensate for their looks (to a degree) with social skills, status and money. As autists, we can't bring those things to the table. That's why it's even more important that we look attractive. Sub 8 theory is 100% true when you're talking about spergs.

Last seen Monday at 12:20 PM