Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Guy hooks up with long term platonic female friend after getting plastic surgery

T

throwawayseeker

Banned
-

JFL To summarize:

"You need to work on your personality to attract women bro. It's all in your behavior."

> tries being alpha and girl finds it funny

"Change your attitude bro."

> fixes his facial flaws to become more handsome and fucks his best friend and his whole life becomes instantly better

CUCKQUEERS ON SUICIDE ALERT

Holy fuck that was brutal

Wont read that before I sleep. I just spend raging 1 hour

Just in case anyone wondering I am not the OP but I just made an account here so you guys could see this in case it got buried too far under and this little blackpill gem would be missed. I am a regular on /r/braincels but I've lurked around here before. Hi everyone.

Never understood the mouth breathing stuff my father got me a surgery to fix the mouth breathing issue when i was young and i'm still ugly.

Never understood the mouth breathing stuff my father got me a surgery to fix the mouth breathing issue when i was young and i'm still ugly.

well he did say that he wasn't ugly but just "friendzone looks" or like a soyboy

Sounds like LARPing...

what surgery? i never knew they did leforts on young people

Sounds kinda fake tbh - not saying it is impossible or false - but written too conveniently

what surgery? i never knew they did leforts on young people
I don't really remember tbh i was very young back then. I think it was for fixing mouth breathing while sleeping i don't really know is it any different than normal mouth breathing.

Idk, sounds fake, it is too long and elaborate. It's like a wet fantasy of a really creative incel.
It's something I'd expect to see on TRP.

this is why ill never be friends with a female.

Sounds kinda fake tbh - not saying it is impossible or false - but written too conveniently
Seriously, if you started to get laid would you really have it in you to go back to a place like this and swim in the negativity? If I started to get laid I'd probably move on and be blissfully ignorant of the truth just to keep getting some and not think about how used the girl's pussy was.

don't know if i believe the story or not, but the message is fact as we all know. Face is life.

Is no one else seeing the irony? OP goes on about how face is everything blah blah blah but then just straight goes in for a kiss?
This doesn't constitute at least some level of changing the alpha game?
Because going straight in for a kiss is alpha as fuck, purely because of the fact that it's risky as shit. You're gambling on getting your ass slapped, maced, punched, or arrested given the wrong circumstances.
If the moment feels right, go for it. If it fucks up, apologize and move on. Surgery might have helped but he wouldn't have gotten anywhere if he was still acting like a beta bitch.
No disrespect to OP though, good job man. Keep living your best life bratta

Is no one else seeing the irony? OP goes on about how face is everything blah blah blah but then just straight goes in for a kiss?
This doesn't constitute at least some level of changing the alpha game?
Because going straight in for a kiss is alpha as fuck, purely because of the fact that it's risky as shit. You're gambling on getting your ass slapped, maced, punched, or arrested given the wrong circumstances.
If the moment feels right, go for it. If it fucks up, apologize and move on. Surgery might have helped but he wouldn't have gotten anywhere if he was still acting like a beta bitch.
No disrespect to OP though, good job man. Keep living your best life bratta

Yeah that is a good point. He never specified if he tried to kiss her before surgery so that is a good argument I suppose

I'd still say that "game" overall is clearly bullshit or else ugly guys (like me) who are low inhib wouldn't be here or incel

Yeah that is a good point. He never specified if he tried to kiss her before surgery so that is a good argument I suppose

I'd still say that "game" overall is clearly bullshit or else ugly guys (like me) who are low inhib wouldn't be here or incel
I'd like to congratulate you on the first "Not a call for Ban because of dissenting opinion" I've ever encountered in this community.
You are a reasonable person, and I like you.
and your point about game is fair to an extent

Back to the main story, I had explained how I tried to "escalate" and use "game" and shit never worked. After being educated and having learned the truth, I decided it's time to try and change. I had bimax/jaw work to fix vertical growth -- I had a palatal expander to widen my narrow palate -- I had under eye bags fixed with fillers -- I lost some weight and took some SARMs and started working neck, shoulders and chewing for masseter/jaw -- I changed my style and got a tan and basically did everything I knew would improve my situation. I even had radiesse injections to sharpen my jawline and help create angularity with the zygo arches.

He at least knows what he is talking about as far as surgery and gymcelling, so either he did his research and is LARPing or he is actually telling the truth.

Fake (the psl lingo is a give away), but the general idea is true

I'd like to congratulate you on the first "Not a call for Ban because of dissenting opinion" I've ever encountered in this community.
You are a reasonable person, and I like you.
and your point about game is fair to an extent

I'd rather be wanted/appreciated by women and hated by men than the inverse tho

Game theory only works when you are above average looking and can pull off the niche well, which means face matters way more

I've yet to meet a single unattractive guy who got laid because of "game" and attributed to that itself

I'd rather be wanted/appreciated by women and hated by men than the inverse tho

Game theory only works when you are above average looking and can pull off the niche well, which means face matters way more

I've yet to meet a single unattractive guy who got laid because of "game" and attributed to that itself
Can't fault you on that, unattractive men have it much worse in terms of chances. That part of the blackpill is almost undeniable.

Anyone who isn't fuck ugly is technically still in with a chance though, and if your whole life was based around playing something as unlikely as the lottery, you'd bet I'd still be buying a ticket every week.

Can't fault you on that, unattractive men have it much worse in terms of chances. That part of the blackpill is almost undeniable.

Anyone who isn't fuck ugly is technically still in with a chance though, and if your whole life was based around playing something as unlikely as the lottery, you'd bet I'd still be buying a ticket every week.

Looksmax before any "game" and that's being kind. You'd be better working on your face than you "game" honestly trust me.

Back to the main story, I had explained how I tried to "escalate" and use "game" and shit never worked. After being educated and having learned the truth, I decided it's time to try and change. I had bimax/jaw work to fix vertical growth -- I had a palatal expander to widen my narrow palate -- I had under eye bags fixed with fillers -- I lost some weight and took some SARMs and started working neck, shoulders and chewing for masseter/jaw -- I changed my style and got a tan and basically did everything I knew would improve my situation. I even had radiesse injections to sharpen my jawline and help create angularity with the zygo arches.

He at least knows what he is talking about as far as surgery and gymcelling, so either he did his research and is LARPing or he is actually telling the truth.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back