Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Guy hates being out of prison because he got to have community and 3 meals a day without having to work!

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★

I'd NEETmaxx in prison if big black men named Bubba didn't like to rape in the butt white boys like me.

SO fuck Weimerica's prison system.

If we had racially segregated prisons and TOTAL FAGGOT DEATH I'd blow up the State of the Union address so I could NEETMAXX in prison ALL DAYUUM DAY!!!!

Neetcels, is prison favorable to work?

This is how dystopian our world is. Humans were not meant to work their whole lives for little to nothing. I'd rather be broke and happy then work my wage slave job forever.

I'd NEETmaxx in prison if big black men named Bubba didn't like to rape in the butt white boys like me.

If we had racially segregated prisons and TOTAL FAGGOT DEATH I'd blow up the State of the Union address so I could NEETMAXX in prison ALL DAYUUM DAY!!!!
Saitama on X: “It's amazing to me how ...

I vaguely understand where he's coming from. Luckily for him, it's pretty easy to get your ass back behind bars.

Just beat the crap out of him

People will complain about the black prisons being more violent because of racism or some shit :feelskek: