Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Guy goes out on dates and runs out on the bill

9ZkT.gif

Damn. Today keeps getting better.

I'd like to shake this man's hand.

"there are so many men preying on innocent women like me looking for love" Jfl, you mean chad's love you hambeast? They don't say anything when women go out and always expect the man to pay, now they get a taste of their own medicine. This guy is a legend, I hope he keeps doing this.

Just wait a week till he becomes a succesful model.

Haha "so many men prey on innocent men like me looking for love". And women don't do the same?

Great Personality. Seriously.

I dont see the problem, men are expected to pay on the first date but why should they? This is some good revenge tactic imo. By him doing this it teaches the females a lesson that they arent entitled to a free meal and should be paying for what they ate. And technically he hasnt done anything wrong or illegal as there is still one person left to pay for it

The beta uprising appears to be in full affect.

Give this man a medal tbh

So a guy did what many women have done for years...and he gets put on the news as some sort of criminal JFL

That guy is fucking awesome. Also lol @ the woman saying that she's going to give up on online dating.

Don't get the praise. Guy is probably Chadlite that's why he gets dates.

i almost spit out my bagel reading the title :lul::lul: