Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Guy gets "revenge" on cop for jaywalking ticket, gets sued

NotTheElliot

NotTheElliot

Pontifex
★★
Y'ever read a story like this and get pissed off at the cop (even more than some on here usually are)? So a guy got a $196 ticket for JAYWALKING out in California (yeah they can't stop shoplifting or vandalism, and they don't know what a woman is, but god help you if you get caught jaywalking. Granted this was in 2019, but my point still stands).

The guy then started harassing and targeting the cop, which is illegal of course, but he could've done far worse, TBH.

Maybe cops shouldn't give tickets for BS reasons? I can see getting a ticket for driving 150 MPH in a school zone, but jaywalking? What is this, 1930?

IMO, the cop should apologize, they should refund the $196 with interest, and they should repeal any retarded jaywalking law.

I especially think @Subhuman Niceguy might like this story since he lives out in Wokefornia.

I see you removed the y'all you originally wrote, good work

someone needs to tell the cop that he's in california, not singapore