Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Guy gets his head stomped on in front of his GF

• Thread starter ParasiteToSociety
  • Start date
Did he die? :feelshehe:
Not quite sure, but that guy received some serious head stomps, the other guy was jumping full force right on top of his head.

>drinking
He deserves it.

It's crazy how fast that dude snapped. He just lost complete control and wouldn't stop :feelshehe:

I'm telling you that these normies are one bad day away from breaking down inside. Some are more dangerous than incels.

can't say i feel bad, drunk retard instigated it. also gave his whore gf a few hits for good measure

Agreed, drunktards are the worst, I had to grow up with one aswell.
Me too, he only stopped after getting two or more illnesses. It comes from family, and thankfully I'll end with this cursed inheritance or maybe the entire hereditary lineage.

It's crazy how fast that dude snapped. He just lost complete control and wouldn't stop :feelshehe:

I'm telling you that these normies are one bad day away from breaking down inside. Some are more dangerous than incels.
Especially when alcohol and pussy gets involved, some normies go into a blood frenzy especially if it’s over those two things.

can't say i feel bad, drunk retard instigated it. also gave his whore gf a few hits for good measure
If only he gave the same treatment to her aswell.

Human beings are savages. Most of them, anyway

what's the context jfl he just went full ape mode from whatever he said to him

what's the context jfl he just went full ape mode from whatever he said to him
they knew each other and had beef from earlier, the drunk guy was a 16 year old. not much info since its a long time ago and its russia lol

Last edited:
No he survived just went into intensive care (coma?).

was in moscow
they knew each other and had beef from earlier, the drunk guy was a 16 year old
Ah, thanks for clarifying, :feelsYall: i was really curious on what really happened as the video didn’t have a description on why that happened.

Me too, he only stopped after getting two or more illnesses. It comes from family, and thankfully I'll end with this cursed inheritance or maybe the entire hereditary lineage.
Mine stopped because the police had him on watch as he was a violent fuck. Had to get into countless fights with him over the years.

Dont understand why put yourself in those kind of situations if you are unprepared video says 00:30, everytime you go outside at night you should be expecting be attacked and prepare for worst and this nigga over here had zero alertness nothing zero survival skills.

That's why I limit my interactions with normalniggers to the very minimum. I know what to expect from those animals driven by lowest instincts :lasereyes:

Lol what's the point of curb stomping when someone is down you're just gonna turn a normal beating into a muder and end up going to jail
should've stopped when he got knocked out and if you're so mad do some disrespectful shit like spitting on him or pissing on him
instead he went full ape mode and decided to give the guy brain damage what a retard

Dont understand why put yourself in those kind of situations if you are unprepared video says 00:30, everytime you go outside at night you should be expecting be attacked and prepare for worst and this nigga over here had zero alertness nothing zero survival skills.
Fr dumb retard deserved it

Not quite sure, but that guy received some serious head stomps, the other guy was jumping full force right on top of his head.
If he survived he will be fucked up for the rest of his life
He got kicked in the back of the head a few times aswell as being stomped so he will probably be a vegetable
tomatoes GIF

Lol what's the point of curb stomping when someone is down you're just gonna turn a normal beating into a muder and end up going to jail
should've stopped when he got knocked out and if you're so mad do some disrespectful shit like spitting on him or pissing on him
instead he went full ape mode and decided to give the guy brain damage what a retard
He was drunk so he wasnt thinking fully that guy is probably a retard normally so imagine him when he is drunk

Some guy In my town somehow survived a curb stomp but he was a chad so that was probably why

The guy in the video got fucked up though if he's lucky he would have died because otherwise he will be a vegetable

He was drunk so he wasnt thinking fully that guy is probably a retard normally so imagine him when he is drunk

Some guy In my town somehow survived a curb stomp but he was a chad so that was probably why

The guy in the video got fucked up though if he's lucky he would have died because otherwise he will be a vegetable
They said he got in a coma from that, brutal

Nothing good happens after midnight.