Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Guy gets downboated to oblivion on Cucktears for mocking hamplanets

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
Screenshot wwwredditcom 20190801 10 27 55

Telling, isn't it? When the "people" who tell us to shower and lose weight are all, themselves, filthy unhygienic landwhales.

>ham planets

fuck i lold hard

Cucktears projecting as always. Most here go to the gym and are not fat. As le toxic argument, why don't you try remove us, faggot? Oh, that's right, you're just a powerless redditor who will keep stalking losers on the internet and having delusions of grander with your impotent rage.

Definitely a roast who is horrified at the prospect of taking the seed of a non-Chad.

Most here go to the gym and are not fat.
And the few who are aren't much fatter than average.

Seriously, I see people here complaining about skinnyfat way more than I see complaining about obesity, and skinnyfat is incredibly average.

Very few of us are fat or out of shape. We are ugly but we do the best with what we've got. Also fatcel = volcel.

Cucktears projecting as always. Most here go to the gym and are not fat. As le toxic argument, why don't you try remove us, faggot? Oh, that's right, you're just a powerless redditor who will keep stalking losers on the internet and having delusions of grander with your impotent rage.
i eat like shit and dont work out but im still not fat.At the most im skinnyfat but you cant tell when i wear a shirt.

COPE majority of us are coping gymcels.

On the contrary,I look like a twig 24/7 because of crappy insertions.

Fatcels are volcels (with a few exceptions, e.g. Cushing's syndrome).

Seriously, if you're incel because and only because you can't stop stuffing your face, you don't deserve an ounce of sympathy.

" please remove yourself from this earth sweaty, fat acceptance is here to stay, teehee!"

Landwhales, trannies and soyboys, these are the bulk of the IT userbase.

Landwhales, trannies and soyboys, these are the bulk of the IT userbase.
You hardly ever see people in shape bringing up hamplanets out of the blue and mocking them. It's always skinnyfats and chubsters. Just go on r/fatpeoplestories and see how many posts have something to the effect of "I'm overweight myself and on a 'weight loss journey' [nauseating phrase btw] but this guy/gal was HEY-OOGE!" in or around the opening paragraph.

15% bodyfat here

It's ok when foids do it. To be fair most numales are obese themselves so maybe they feel atacked

I bet there are more obese ITcucks than incels.

Forget the fat debate for a second, if this vermin who spewed that Nazi-like dehumanizing hate against us got downvoted (even if it was for all the wrong reasons) I'm for it. Maybe he'll get banned even from fucking cucktears and have literally no one, and hopefully off his own worthless life off this planet.

Come on, God, terminal cancer for these subhuman vermin who hate us.

Very few of us are fat or out of shape. We are ugly but we do the best with what we've got. Also fatcel = volcel.
Tbh this. I don't know why CuckTears can't seem to grasp this.

i’m 5 10 and weigh 150 something nice projection bro. plus you don’t hurt my feelings pussy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back