Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Guy finds out that his GF settled for him after fucking 17 Chads

fang

fang

Admiral
★★★★★

Needless to say, it is almost certainly made up. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if one of you lot wrote this. However, the replies are where the real gold lies:

Comment 1
"You should break up with her and stay a virgin forever if you think body count is important. What if she hadn’t kept count? Honestly it’s a bigger red flag you’re a virgin at 25 than that she slept with 17 hot dudes. She deserves better."

Comment 2
"You are still young, so I am going to give you some advice. If you don’t think you will like the answer, don’t ask the question. Sometimes, ignorance is bliss. That’s my advice, take it or leave it"

Comment 3
"YTA

Also if you don’t want her, I’ll happily be number 18. Your loss is my gain."

Comment 4
"Will it always bother you that she’s so hot? Will it always make you feel insecure? Will you always think she’s going to cheat on you? Or will you see her across the room and think “I’m a lucky guy”? If it’s the latter, stick with it. If it will always make you miserable, then yes you have to work on believing you deserve her.

Also, FWIW, I had slept with several hotter guys before I met my husband, and he was a virgin when we met. I grew up and valued more important things like how he treated me. And we’ve been married over 20 years and he’s the best lover of any of those boys, by a mile."

Comment 5
"YTA. Everyone has a past, clearly she was in a different place in college than she is now. She told you that she stopped hooking up because she wanted a LTR, and now she’s dating you bc she sees that potential with you, so how could you be offended by that?

Are you sure you’re not just intimidated by her sexual past because you’re a virgin, and, well, she’s… not?

Also FTR, she is right. Women in general have many more sexual partners than men do."

Imagine trying to get into a monogamous faithful relationship with a toilet in 2023....

I'll just assume that this is fake

Sounds like larp tbh

JFL. Imagine posting about your relationship on soydit and expecting good advice.

That's irrelevant, the comments alone tell you everything there is to know about modern society.

Needless to say, it is almost certainly made up. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if one of you lot wrote this. However, the replies are where the real gold lies:

Comment 1
"You should break up with her and stay a virgin forever if you think body count is important. What if she hadn’t kept count? Honestly it’s a bigger red flag you’re a virgin at 25 than that she slept with 17 hot dudes. She deserves better."

Comment 2
"You are still young, so I am going to give you some advice. If you don’t think you will like the answer, don’t ask the question. Sometimes, ignorance is bliss. That’s my advice, take it or leave it"

Comment 3
"YTA

Comment 4
"Will it always bother you that she’s so hot? Will it always make you feel insecure? Will you always think she’s going to cheat on you? Or will you see her across the room and think “I’m a lucky guy”? If it’s the latter, stick with it. If it will always make you miserable, then yes you have to work on believing you deserve her.

Also, FWIW, I had slept with several hotter guys before I met my husband, and he was a virgin when we met. I grew up and valued more important things like how he treated me. And we’ve been married over 20 years and he’s the best lover of any of those boys, by a mile."

Comment 5
"YTA. Everyone has a past, clearly she was in a different place in college than she is now. She told you that she stopped hooking up because she wanted a LTR, and now she’s dating you bc she sees that potential with you, so how could you be offended by that?

Are you sure you’re not just intimidated by her sexual past because you’re a virgin, and, well, she’s… not?

Also FTR, she is right. Women in general have many more sexual partners than men do."

Imagine trying to get into a monogamous faithful relationship with a toilet in 2023....

Oofy goofy

Comment 1
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

rque2m7if8f51.png
745.jpg
d46.jpg

The fact that that sub is filled with braindead simps using it to whiteknight for women is the only reason why I'm not destroying my computer right now after reading that comment.

But, of course, when we say this we get mocked:feelsUgh::feelswhat:.

It is, but the comments aren't, that's the thing:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:.

Last edited:
That's irrelevant, the comments alone tell you everything there is to know about modern society.
I've been avoiding reading Reddit comments to save my sanity.

He is just another one on her list.

Comment 1

Comment 2

Comment 3
"YTA

Comment 4

Comment 5

total reddit death.
But please, ffs, stop browsing that shit and if you do, please, stop sharing it here

Comment 1

Comment 2

Comment 3
"YTA

Comment 4

Comment 5

Subhanallah
Sunhanallah
Subhanallah

Reading commenta and stories like this really just makes me yearn for the west to burn and for nothing to remain. How cucked of a society are snow niggers living in where the MEN are virgins at marriage while their wives are experienced? In the past, it was expected of women to be virgins and for men to have experience from previous wives

“Most of the guys I fucked I did want any long term and the ones I did want to have a relationship with only used me for sex so I decided to settle down.”
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
but at least she decided to settle down before 30

By today's standards, 17 different partners isn't that high. Assuming she started at 14 that's less than 2 guys per year. This here

I asked her if she knew me in college would she have had sex with me and she said no. I asked her why is she with me to which she said, “Because I see security with you long term.”

is the bigger red flag.

By today's standards, 17 different partners isn't that high. Assuming she started at 14 that's less than 2 guys per year. This here

I asked her if she knew me in college would she have had sex with me and she said no. I asked her why is she with me to which she said, “Because I see security with you long term.”

is the bigger red flag.
Don't be silly enough to believe for a second that she has been with 17 men, she only counts those 17 as relationship material.

Cuks, cucks, and cucks

Don't be silly enough to believe for a second that she has been with 17 men, she only counts those 17 as relationship material.
That's a whole other and very valid argument, but if she's actually had only 17 partners that's not so high. But is this believable? Probably not. Red pill tells us to multiply this number by 3.

That's a whole other and very valid argument, but if she's actually had only 17 partners that's not so high. But is this believable? Probably not. Red pill tells us to multiply this number by 3.
51 does sound more realistic but in all honesty you've got foids saying their is count is 3 or 5 yet the real number isn't anywhere near it lol

Comment 1

Comment 2

Comment 3
"YTA

Comment 4

Comment 5

These comments are from seething women kek — you can tell in the first one because they use the strategy of insulting them as a virgin and downplay women sleeping around. Either a terasimp white knight or more likely a woman looking out for their own interests by shaming men who express preferences that would go against them.

Also if you start a comment with YTA I know right away there’s a 9/10 chance you’re a social media addicted woman or in that 1/10 you’re an even more shameful man than us because you have no self respect and don’t value your own self interest and the self interest of your fellow men. Fuck men like that there how we got in this boat

I mean, it might not be. It’s very common today for women to have more sexual partners than the average man. And the way Redditors respond is just par for the course. Really shows you just how fucking gone the average person is mentally. Too much misandrist and pro-women indoctrination, too much suppression of pro male ideas for too long and this is what we get.

Fate of the average man in the second decade of the twenty first century.

Fake or not the comment section is made by real "humans"

Lelel

The cumsock, i.e. the girlfriend, has zero pair-bonding ability left. It's only a matter of time before she cheats on him.

"Honestly it’s a bigger red flag you’re a virgin at 25 than that she slept with 17 hot dudes. She deserves better."

:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

Straight up admitting that being a virgin in your mid 20s, makes you a bad person.

Comment 1

Comment 2

Comment 3
"YTA

Comment 4

Comment 5

The commentors are so fucking bluepilled I can't stand it.
Metal gear jetstream sam thinking gun to head xomnc8io3znx89du

Reddit is so fucking cucked its unbelievable. Its like all the bluepill in the world concentrated in one place.

Reddit is so fucking cucked its unbelievable. Its like all the bluepill in the world concentrated in one place.
You think if bluepilled normies got dates they would be on reddit

Burn cuckdit down ffs.

Gross. Is reddit this cucked, or is all of society at this point?

Comment 1

Comment 2

Comment 3
"YTA

Comment 4

Comment 5

Dude, who cares? Women win at life anyways. If you're a woman and you killed yourself you have failed super easy mode