Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Guy crushed my egg

D

Darkoff

Self-banned
-
When I was 9, in school, we had this day where you were given an egg which you decorated, named and had to look after the day for fun and I think maybe the teacher gave rewards to the people best looking/looked after eggs but I can't remember.

During break there was this group of people in our year who created this egg nursery thing where you can give them your egg whilst you go play football or manhunt or whatever. At the end of break when me and my friend went back to the people we gave our eggs to his egg came back fine whereas mine was handed over to me cracked and the guy was laughing whilst fake apologizing as he gave it to me.

ugly people are always fucked with, we're the first to be "pranked" by normscum.

Nobody cares what happened when you were 9. Grow up you pathetic faggot.

Common lying hole.

Re: Seergaze's Roblox Eulogy, 2010 - 2016 (Now Unlocked)
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#184541528Monday, February 29, 2016 12:05 PM CST
"he literally disregarded everything i'd spent 18 hours writing"He/She did not "disregard" your "emotional" paragraphs.From an objective perception, all of your personal problems are irrelevant and insignificant to anyone outside of your social clique. Whether you live or die does not have any significant effect on their lives, socially-speaking.Actually, those attempting to show "sympathy" towards you are feigning it entirely. They merely want to seem "sympathetic" to other users on the Off-Topic subsection so that they can be perceived as "cool" or "nice."

This sounds like Diary of a Wimpy Kid/Gregs Tagebuch

can't even vent in here

Exactly this
People here are pathetic and weak

@Murder Mario

Bold for someone that mass tags to ensure his post gets recognition and attention.
If your so strong willed why do you need the validation from other users?
I tag people because I want them to see what I say

Brutal eggpill