Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Guy cries while watching Star Wars trailer

thats the result of having blue eyes 100% of blue eye havers are cuckolds and hive minded normietards, brown eyes = superior eye color most geniuses had it

Dude could be my more attractive brother.

What a classic

He fits the stereotype

I feel somewhat bad for him. He's going to be immortalized on the internet as the definition of a soycuck consoomer.

Then again, these types are the people who hate you and want you dead.

I feel somewhat bad for him. He's going to be immortalized on the internet as the definition of a soycuck consoomer.

Then again, these types are the people who hate you and want you dead.
He probably posts on IT bashing incels

Cringelord has been trying to get a YouTube career. That video went massively viral (almost 2 million views. but nobody subscribed to him. 3 years later and he only has 50k subscribers

why? He literally is a soycuck consoomer. He has literally thousands of videos reacting to every single movie and YouTube video that comes out. He does nothin but sit on his chair and consume Hollywood bullshit all day

why? He literally is a soycuck consoomer. He has literally thousands of videos reacting to every single movie and YouTube video that comes out. He does nothin but sit on his chair and consume Hollywood bullshit all day
I guess humiliation on the internet is to be expected considering what he does and who he is. Some of these consoomer types just seem to coping incels-in-denial and use media as means of escapism and joy in their lives. I pity them.

The ones who actively contribute to gynocentrism (simps, cucks) deserve no sympathies.

He needs medical help. Like testosterone shots.

I just found out this guy was 40 when this vid was recorded.

Last edited: