Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Guy creates female tinder account and gets tons of matches.

Why is he playing Mirror's Edge in 2018?

He's probably one of those adderal addicted add youtubers and he needs the high momentum gameplay.
Well, anyway besides that, this is the type of guy who would deny the blackpill even after going on tinder as a female.

I was catfished by one of those fake tinder profiles once, i still have bad memories from that day....

Its a pretty lame story , desperate dude (me) tired of being a virgin fell on the "tinder everyone gets laid" story by my 7+/10 friends, 1 or 2 hours after installing the app got matched with a girl she talked dirty and shit and invited me to her house. I then wasted 10 euros even had a massive anxiety attack buying condoms in a pharmacy. When i finally went to meet her no one ever appeared, she just kept "seeing" my messages when i asked where she was.

Its a pretty lame story , desperate dude (me) tired of being a virgin fell on the "tinder everyone gets laid" story by my 7+/10 friends, 1 or 2 hours after installing the app got matched with a girl she talked dirty and shit and invited me to her house. I then wasted 10 euros even had a massive anxiety attack buying condoms in a pharmacy. When i finally went to meet her no one ever appeared, she just kept "seeing" my messages when i asked where she was.

Fuck, that's just insane. At least it was just that and not 5 guys jumping out of a bush to ambush you and mug you. Not that has happened to me, but considering where I live that's probably a common thing.

Fuck, that's just insane. At least it was just that and not 5 guys jumping out of a bush to ambush you and mug you. Not that has happened to me, but considering where I live that's probably a common thing.
Yeah i guess it can always get worse

Is that how men message to girls on tinder and other platforms? I could never imagine myself writing such embarrassing shit... actually I wouldn't know what to say anyway...