Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Guy bumps into woman and gets accused of "Groping"

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

Oreo mix breed, "Just mog them with kindness!"
★★

Text if post gets taken down:

Am I going to get arrested?

I was at a store shopping and bumped into a lady. Long story short she told the store i groped her and later when i was leaving I noticed security watching my car, I thought id ask him why but he immediately told me i had to leave and that the cops were on the way because i had been for me groping a person but i was confused because I didn’t mean anything nor did i really think about it but i left and hours later i called my police department just to see.

If i had offended her in any way i would’ve like a chance to apologize or deal with it some way but they said they got no call and that nothings been said. Its been 3 weeks now and still nothing.

Im scared and i wanna not make people feel weird nor be labeled as someone that does but why is everything taking so long if police were supposed to talk to me?

Just don't go outside theory

he should have bumped into a bear instead

She will now go home and tell her friends and family that an ugly man sexually assaulted her jfl
Maybe if dumb fuck foids look where they're going and had more situational awareness she wouldn't bump into him lol. Maybe they do it on purpose so they have something to talk about and they get to be seen as a victim and so they can destroy the sub-5's life. foids are psychos and do this type of shit out of boredom

"and if you didn't grope the woman you have nothing to worry about"
They automatically trust the WAmEN. Soytards

Lmao, if bumping into a foid is now sexual assault then call me the master rapist. I have shoulder barged/ bumped into more of them then I can remember tbh

At a concert I was at a Spanish manlet wasn't happy when another man brushed up against his girlfriends breasts. The man said that is a normal thing to happen at concerts. Girls bring their boyfriends to concerts as bodyguards.

At a concert I was at a Spanish manlet wasn't happy when another man brushed up against his girlfriends breasts. The man said that is a normal thing to happen at concerts. Girls bring their boyfriends to concerts as bodyguards.
'please mateguard me like a chump for hours so that I can safely have a groupie orgy with the band tonight!' :foidSoy:

and people still think that foids shouldn't be raped which they do.

Lmao, if bumping into a foid is now sexual assault then call me the master rapist. I have shoulder barged/ bumped into more of them then I can remember tbh

A similar thing happened to me. Even if he isn't get arrested or punished, they will turn his life into hell with all the "investigations" and the "due process", which means persecuting someone just for being a man. This world is a joke and is designed to help lying, manipulative whores.

I was at a store shopping and bumped into a lady. Long story short she told the store i groped her and later when i was leaving I noticed security watching my car, I thought id ask him why but he immediately told me i had to leave and that the cops were on the way because i had been for me groping a person but i was confused because I didn’t mean anything nor did i really think about it but i left and hours later i called my police department just to see.

If i had offended her in any way i would’ve like a chance to apologize or deal with it some way but they said they got no call and that nothings been said. Its been 3 weeks now and still nothing.

Im scared and i wanna not make people feel weird nor be labeled as someone that does but why is everything taking so long if police were supposed to talk to me?

Just go crack a randome bitch's jaw on the street or slam into one again for revenge.

A similar thing happened to me. Even if he isn't get arrested or punished, they will turn his life into hell with all the "investigations" and the "due process", which means persecuting someone just for being a man. This world is a joke and is designed to help lying, manipulative whores.

high IQ

Why is it only rape when the guy us ugly if the guy was good looking she would probably flirt