Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Guy Breaks Up with Girlfriend for Having an OnlyFans

How many more threads are you going to spam with your shitty tik tok links?

who cares for what happens in tik tok, there's only shit there

I would do the same thing, I would feel like a right simp if I stayed in a relationship with a woman with an OnlyFans account with the knowledgable of knowing about it.

BASED BLACK

Toss her to the streets :feelsLSD:

thats stupid, if i had a good-looking foid id pimp managermaxx her ass at onlyfans and split the profits
call me a cuck, idc:feelsUgh:

i hate the modern world

thats stupid, if i had a good-looking foid id pimp managermaxx her ass at onlyfans and split the profits
a lot of these OF thots have their bfs or other simps manage their accounts, seems a good hustle if you can get into it

Why are sheboons always so wild?

'Get your ass outta here!'

Well said sir.

Tbh 99.999999% of women are whores anyway might as well profit :feelsaww:

I would stay with her if she gave me like 30%

BASED BLACK

Toss her to the streets :feelsLSD:
If he was truly based he would realize she's not even worth yelling at

Foids thrive on attention, when Tyrone yells at them they love it, get wet and shit

want to truly depress her? just calmly say the OnlyFans dump line, u ain't worth time, etc

That said: so long as I got regular sex from GF and she's only showing pussy and not sharing pussy, her financially supporting herself via OnlyFans seems more aggreaable than leeching off of me tbh