Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Guy at my job only 5 feet tall

clip11

clip11

St. Bluepill
-
At max. He might be shorter than that. I can fraud for 6'1-6'2 in my workboots. I'm about 6'0 without them. But I was clocking in and while I was clocking in, he came and stood next to me and I was flabbergasted at how short he actually was.

Im 6'4 and when i see other tall people,im shocked how tall they are,and i remember how short people actually see tall people

At max. He might be shorter than that. I can fraud for 6'1-6'2 in my workboots. I'm about 6'0 without them. But I was clocking in and while I was clocking in, he came and stood next to me and I was flabbergasted at how short he actually was.
He probably went home and contemplated suicide after that mog.

ForsakenGlisteningDuckling size restricted

Finally someone manletcels in the forum mog

Im 6'4 and when i see other tall people,im shocked how tall they are,and i remember how short people actually see tall people
But you probably rarely come across people taller than you while most people in everyday life are taller than the guy at my job

But you probably rarely come across people taller than you while most people in everyday life are taller than the guy at my job
Yeah,doesn't even matter if i get heigh mogged,but 5 ft is brutal,how is he doing?

Yeah,doesn't even matter if i get heigh mogged,but 5 ft is brutal,how is he doing?
He appears to be taking it well, but who knows and he's an oldcel too with some slight balding. He's not old old, but he's middle aged at least . At least 40+

I’m 5’6 and I feel like shit all the time so this guy probably contemplates killing himself everyday.

If you want to really help him you should blackpill him

Pick him up and crush his skull open with your bare hands

I’m 5’6 and I feel like shit all the time so this guy probably contemplates killing himself everyday.

If you want to really help him you should blackpill him
Or maybe I can bluepill the hell out of him and get him to hit on one of the teenage Stacies (there's a high school next to where we work).

I know a guy who looks about 10 years old and is 4'10. Fucking over for him unless he finds a pedo mommygf.

You're that tall?
Please lift like your life depends on it then you sizemog almost anybody

One of my school friends was around 5ft tall.
The poor guy had it worse than me.
He probably had hormonal problems too.
He could have gotten away if he had a cute face but... idk how he looks like today.
I have no idea where he is today.
I hope he doesn’t rope.

There was a really short dude at my school. Not sure what his height was but he was heightmogged by literally everyone. I felt bad for him tbh.

I saw him mocked and bullied a lot so I have come to respect the plight of manlets. They don’t have it easy.

He probably went home and contemplated suicide after that mog.
If he’s managed to stay alive long enough to get a job, he’s used to those mogs, he’s felt it before, he knows where to file it away in his brain.